Post Requests for Zigbee Edge Drivers Here (community-created)

2 posts were split to a new topic: [ST Edge] MOES Tuya ZigBee Smart IR Remote Control

11 posts were split to a new topic: Mc Zigbee Window Treatment Edge Driver Issues

@Mariano_Colmenarejo

how are you my friend? Could you add this device to any of your drivers? It is from zemismart and only registers consumption. It has no relay

Link device: https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_Dk3ycDf

Hi @niquini I’m very well and I hope you are too

This uses the EF00 cluster and doesn’t work with my driver

Ask in this thread

1 Like

Hello I have a Konke Button, I think that it could be work with xiaomi/aqara driver…

• application: 28
  • endpointId: 01
  • manufacturer: Konke
  • model: 3AFE280100510001
  • zigbeeNodeType: SLEEPY_END_DEVICE

Raw Description:

• 01 0104 0002 00 05 0000 0001 0003 0006 FCC0 02 0003 FCC0

it worked fine with the device handler of a xiaomi button (bspranger)

thanks to all

Is there and edge driver for the Tuya 16A MINI Zigbee Switch? I don’t know the RAW description.

I’ve read that some of the Tuya protocols are “tricky”. I want to purchase a bunch of these to connect my RAB motion flood lights.

I’m also looking for a driver for a Nue ZigBee Blind Switch

Raw Description 01 0104 0202 00 06 0000 0003 0004 0005 0006 0102 00

[ “open”, “close”, “pause” ]

The Tuya Mini Relays will probably work with @Mariano_Colmenarejo “ZigBee Switch Mc” driver. If they don’t he may be able to add the fingerprints.

Hi @Mariano_Colmenarejo - Thank you so much for all you’ve done for this community! I just picked up the MHCOZY 4 channel, same as @chumarro , and only see 1 switch after pairing. I’ve adjusted IDE to the Zigbee MultiSwitch to no avail. Are you still working on this one? It’s smaller brother, a 2 channel, is seen as 2 different devices. I’ve had no issues with this or the Zooz multiswitch. I appreciate your help :slight_smile:

Guys, is there already a driver for this scene button? There are 6 keys, with 3 scenes per key. It is sold on aliexpress by Loratap (Tuya).

R$ 59,65 43%de desconto | Loratap Chave de Controle de Automação de Cena sem Fio, App Smart Life, ZigBee 3.0, 6 Botões de Pressão
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mOrfYqs

1 Like

Hi @Jeff_M

Specifically, I don’t know what device you mean.

If it has been paired with zigbee Multi switch and child Mc driver, it will look like one device with 4 components in detail view.

In preference settings you can create separate child devices for switch 2, 3 and 4, if you need.

Don’t touch anything in the IDE for devices that work with Edge drivers, all you can get is that they don’t work and you have to delete and re-pair them

1 Like

I will stop fiddling with IDE, thank you. When I pair, I am using “Scan for nearby devices” , and Smartthings uses the “Zigbee Switch” driver. “Select a different driver” = No results found. Based on your reply, I also tried Add device and searched for " zigbee Multi switch and child Mc " but cannot find. So naturally I feel the problem is me now, unless you have another suggestion? (Thank you!)

6 posts were split to a new topic: Support for Zigbee 042A cluster?

If you have zigbee multi switch and child Mc driver installed in your hub and it doesn’t pair with it, then surely your fibgerprints will not be in the driver.

• Install zigbee thing Mc on your hub from my channel
  • add device or make driver change and it should pair to zigbee thing Mc.
  • Send me the complete information of the details view or the history to see the fingerprints and endpoints of the device to add to the driver.
1 Like

Hi. I bought a Heiman LPG/Propane Gas sensor via Vesternet in the UK. It apparently can connect to Smartthings. I’ve tried every driver I can think of having pored over the community boards, including Smoke alarm drivers, but can’t get it up and running. I wonder if someone could develop a driver for it please? I am amnosmic (my sense of smell doesn’t work) to Natural gas and propane since having covid some time ago and having a sensor that can detect gas could be a life saver for my family and I. Any help greatly appreciated. Do please let me know if you require additional information on this device. W
with thanks in advance.

Here’s the link to the device. Z-Wave Heiman Gas Sensor - Propane — Vesternet

@Mariano_Colmenarejo
I have that driver loaded but it didn’t recognize the device. Perhaps the fingerprint needs to be updated to include this one.

• manufacturer: _TZ3000_46t1rvdu
  • model: TS0001

Hi @Logic

Added to this driver version

─────────────────────────────────────────────────── 
 Name         Zigbee Switch Mc
 Version      2023-05-23T15:42:33.00991556
───────────────────────────────────────────────────
- id: "_TZ3000_46t1rvdu/Switch"
    deviceLabel: TS0001 Switch
    manufacturer: _TZ3000_46t1rvdu
    model: TS0001
    deviceProfileName: single-switch
1 Like

2 posts were split to a new topic: Tuya Human Presence Sensor: Reviews and Edge Driver Options?

After the latest V3 update all of my LED devices were removed from the automations and I only realized it after my cabinet lights stopped coming on. Appears the driver was updated which then removed all color options from the device when using a routine. Anyone have or know of a channel for these RGBW LED Zigbee devices.

I have a white only controller the is physically the same appearance running on:
Zigbee Light Multifunction Mc

It may already be in @Mariano_Colmenarejo driver, give it a try and if it is not then send him the fingerprints and he maybe able to add it.

I was replying to: @mrfields2u