Post Requests for Zigbee Edge Drivers Here (community-created)

Good Evening, @Mariano_Colmenarejo Could you please add the fingerprint of the Tuya soil temperature and humidity sensor, Giex brand, model: GXM01 . Follow the link of the device and also attached the print of the fingerprint of that sensor.
Link: https://pt.aliexpress.com/item/1005005083140791.html?srcSns=sns_Copy&spreadType=socialShare&bizType=ProductDetail&social_params=20907305954&aff_fcid=4a7ebbf8df1d4e138d19bbfc191428af-1681255454796-08402-_mtcVBKG&tt=MG&aff_fsk=_mtcVBKG&aff_platform=default&sk=_mtcVBKG&aff_trace_key=4a7ebbf8df1d4e138d19bbfc191428af-1681255454796-08402-_mtcVBKG&shareId=20907305954&businessType=ProductDetail&platform=AE&terminal_id=a504070a5c0c4b05b1fdbf890d5b6612&afSmartRedirect=y

Good morning, it’s been a while since you’ve asked for anything, that is, it’s been months, now that I’m placing a new order for a new sensor. I no longer follow the community. Since you answered, could you tell me which driver works for that sensor? which channel? do you have any links? I don’t know which driver is working, help me out there please.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Post Requests for LAN Edge Drivers Here (community-created)

“Default Clusters” is being maintaned.
It just doesn’t work on devices with cluster 0xEF00

You were using “Personal Tuya Devices”.
It was a very old and unmaintened version.

The new one is “Personal Tuya Devices - main”.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Receiving and parsing POST requests from local LAN devices

I tried my luck buying this cheap air quality sensor in the Zigbee version hoping it would work with smartthings but all it does is show up as “Thing”. It does not show any capabilities whatsoever. I found a few articles and apparently people got it to work with HomeAssistant.

I suspect I need the right driver. Does anyone have a driver for this? I have no idea how to write an edge driver?

Product:
https://www.aliexpress.us/item/3256803978888612.html

Some information I found:

@Mariano_Colmenarejo has a lot of Zigbee drivers and if one of his doesn’t match, he might be able to add your device. His driver channel is here.

Thank you! Unfortunately none of the drivers is a match.
@Mariano_Colmenarejo , is it possible to add a driver for this device? If so, how would I do that?
B

There are already three or four threads on this device. The short answer is that like many Tuya devices, they are cheap with cool features, but they are using proprietary code, not standard zigbee. So they need custom edge drivers. (Tuya devices are sold by many different companies under many different brand names, so you may not have realized it was the same device. But it is.)

I haven’t seen one for that particular device yet (and, as I mentioned, there are already multiple threads about it), but a couple of community members have been able to make it work with the “generic tuya EF00 edge driver,” so I would start with that.

[ST Edge] Personal Tuya Devices - Generic EF00 Device

1 Like

As far as how to install an edge driver, or how to write one yourself, please start with the community FAQ. It should answer most of your questions. :sunglasses:

FAQ: I have no idea what Edge is. Is that a new developer tool? (2022)

This one actually works! Just like that!!! Thank you so much!

2 Likes

I’m not exactly sure what you were asking in your post, but please do not mix Z wave and Zigbee devices in one post anymore. We now have separate threads for each protocol, at the request of the community developers.

This thread should only be for Zigbee devices. And actually, we’d prefer one post for each device, again it makes it easier for the developers.

To post a request for Z wave devices, please use the following thread. Again, please limit each post to one device.

Post Requests for Zwave Edge Drivers Here (community-created)

1 Like

I’m trying to find a driver for this ZigBee Tuya IR controller.

US $13.13 54%OFF | MOES Tuya ZigBee Smart IR Remote Control Universal Infrared Remote Controller for Smart Home works with Alexa Google Home
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mNkZs16

It shows up as a switch currently.

My driver doesn’t work for this device

2 posts were split to a new topic: [ST Edge] MOES Tuya ZigBee Smart IR Remote Control

11 posts were split to a new topic: Mc Zigbee Window Treatment Edge Driver Issues

@Mariano_Colmenarejo

how are you my friend? Could you add this device to any of your drivers? It is from zemismart and only registers consumption. It has no relay

Link device: https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_Dk3ycDf

Hi @niquini I’m very well and I hope you are too

This uses the EF00 cluster and doesn’t work with my driver

Ask in this thread

1 Like

Hello I have a Konke Button, I think that it could be work with xiaomi/aqara driver…

• application: 28
  • endpointId: 01
  • manufacturer: Konke
  • model: 3AFE280100510001
  • zigbeeNodeType: SLEEPY_END_DEVICE

Raw Description:

• 01 0104 0002 00 05 0000 0001 0003 0006 FCC0 02 0003 FCC0

it worked fine with the device handler of a xiaomi button (bspranger)

thanks to all