Post Requests for Edge Drivers Here (community-created)

The command classes of your device match the generic fingerprint in the driver, so it might still work for you.

I tried it yesterday to see if the generic would accept it and it didn’t. I was hoping to get that, but may have to give it another try in a couple days, but was hoping for a Ultraloq driver, since the brand is displayed proudly on their website.

2 Likes

Hi, everyone

Bought a fantastic Moes zigbee Smart Dimmer Switch.

Please make a driver for it.
Discover as thing on ST with this info:

• zigbeeNodeType: ROUTER
  • application: 42
  • endpointId: 01
  • manufacturer: _TZE200_dfxkcots
  • model: TS0601

raw: 01 0104 0051 01 04 0000 0004 0005 EF00 02 0019 000A

Cheers
Joel

How about a new SmartThings Hub Edge driver that exposes the v2 Hub’s built-in batteries. I would like the SmartThings Hub v2 Edge driver to show the battery level, and have a condition that I could use as a Routine trigger when the SmartThings v2 Hub is On or Off battery power. That way I could have a native local running Routine so that when the SmartThings v2 Hub transitions Off of battery power to turn Off all the my Smartbulbs.

Was there not an issue with Battery useage, i seem to remember everyone taking out there batteries because they would leak and screw up the hub

I have a RGBW sylvania smart+ zigbee light strip thats also a repeater. Is there a Edge driver for it?

• zigbeeNodeType: ROUTER
  • firmwareManufacturerCode: 4489
  • firmwareFullVersion: 00102428
  • application: 01
  • endpointId: 01
  • firmwareImageType: 30
  • manufacturer: LEDVANCE
  • model: FLEX RGBW

I don’t use batteries in my V2 hub for that reason, the only set I put in it leaked, and anyway I now have moved my hub from my media panel into my attic for a more central location.

This bulb is on the smartthings stock beta Zigbee Switch driver.

To search for Beta smartthings drivers for devices:

• Enter in this smartthings edge drivers github link:

https://github.com/SmartThingsCommunity/SmartThingsEdgeDrivers/tree/main/drivers/SmartThings

• All drivers availables appears:

• Open the folder of the driver that best suits the type of your device, for example zigbee switch, which also has the bulbs.
  • open the file fingerprints.yml

• Find text on the page (F3)
  • write, model or manufacturer
  • It will mark all matches for you

This also goes for searching public GitHub repositories for developers, if you know them.

2 Likes

Wondering if there is an Edge driver for the Bosch Motion Sensor?
Existing thread here: Bosch Motion Sensor (ISW-ZPR1-WP13) : Smartthings v2 hub - Devices & Integrations - SmartThings Community
Current Groovy DTH here: SmartThings/bosch-motion-detector.groovy at master · tomasaxerot/SmartThings · GitHub

It was before my time but my understanding is that there was a real issue in 2017 which was caused by one firmware update and fixed by a later one. However the existence of the problem became part of SmartThings lore but it being fixed didn’t. My main hub was fine with batteries but a second-hand one had clearly had leaking batteries in it.

I removed mine because being able to power cycle the hub was more important to me than keeping the hub running during a power outage which affected most of the things it controlled, including the router.

1 Like

Hello everyone, can anyone help point me to an edge driver for these following 2 devices, or let me know who to ask to add the fingerprint to their existing driver? Thank you in advance

Maybe @Mariano_Colmenarejo could help with this.

@NHF,

The manufacturer and model fingerprints are required.
Also the clusters or capacities of each for the profile selection

Thanks for the reply, I think they both have native groovy implementations soo can i get that info off the ide or is their a better way? TIA

From the IDE is fine

Good morning everybody. Is there an edge driver for the Go Control Z wave garage door opener? Also branded has Nortek. GD00Z-4. This is also the same one that Lowe’s was selling as part of their iris line before it was discontinued.

I’ll defer to those who use the product, but according to its certification the GD00Z-4 has the product type 0x4744 and product ID 0x3530 and that is fingerprinted in the stock Z-Wave Garage Door Opener driver. It is currently in open beta.

Just to make the post more useful, the -2 has the ID 0x3032 and -6, -7 and -8 have the ID 0x3531. Neither ID is specifically fingerprinted in the driver.

1 Like

FAQ on the different suffixes. The 6, 7, and 8 have S2 security, earlier ones do not.

FAQ: Question about GoControl--Is it the same as Linear?

It looks like the one that I have should work with a stock edge driver. Thanks guys.

1 Like

I looked today and notice all the devices I have using Edge drivers are running in the cloud. Shouldn’t they run locally?