Post Requests for Zwave Edge Drivers Here (community-created)

Where can I find this driver channel? I’ve also been looking for a driver for my Z-Wave moisture detector model:

Manufacture: 0086-0002-002D
Type: ZWAVE
Model: 0002-002D

@Plasma Below is Marianos driver channel invitation link.

https://api.smartthings.com/invitation-web/accept?id=6b68563b-1905-4654-8d2b-e677a2997424

1 Like

Added to this driver version
If it doesn’t work, tell me. It does not publish the supported command classes and I added it as default

────────────────────────────────────────────────────
 Name         Z-Wave Sensor and Child Thermostat Mc 
 Version      2023-12-28T18:44:58.776290138
────────────────────────────────────────────────────
- id: 0086/0002/002D
    deviceLabel: Water Leak Sensor
    manufacturerId: 0x0086
    productType: 0x0002
    productId: 0x002D
    deviceProfileName: water-battery-tamper
2 Likes

Pretty sure that’s a very old device which is a rebrand of the Aeotec DSB045. The reason you aren’t getting any command class report is because it literally only supports the β€œbasic” commandset.

It’s an even older generation than this one, but essentially the same.

https://products.z-wavealliance.org/products/1001?selectedFrequencyId=2

Here’s a discussion from another forum

1 Like

Does anyone have an edge driver for Z-wave repeaters (specifically the Aeotec Extender 7) that show signal metrics?

1 Like

Ultraloq U-tec Z Wave U-bolt

Hi! Does anyone have a driver for Namron z-wave thermostat? I have it installed as energy meter st the moment.

Hi @Heljar
Is your thermostat this model?

If it is and you just bought it, they have an identical zigbee model and I have a subdriver made for it in my Zigbee Thermostat Mc driver, which is tested by the user who ordered it and works fine with all functions.

Maybe you can exchange it for that model

Hi! Yes, the black version of this one. Unfortunately already installed, so stuck with it…

Can you include fingerprint 010F-0303-1000 to driver Z-Wave Garage Door Opener Mc?:smiling_face:

Hi @Tmclaussen

As I already told you privately, you want to use a fibaro roller shutter 3 to open and close a garage door.

I don’t know if that can be done or not. Some user may know how to do it.

What I do know is that I cannot add this device to the zwave garage door opener driver, since it has different command classes and it would not work.

You must use Z-Wave Window Treatment Mc driver

3 Likes

Is there any custom Z-Wave TRV driver that would accept the fingerprint for a new old stock EUROtronic StellaZ TRV::

Id: acf32a13-62cf-4de1-b331-f307650a23a5
DNI: 0x3D

Firmware Ver: nil * Wake Up-Refresh Device
Library Ver: nil * Wake Up-Refresh Device
Zw Protocol Ver: nil * Wake Up-Refresh

Device
Manufacturer: 0x0148
Product Type: 0x0001
Product ID: 0x0001

End Point & Command Class: [1]:
BASIC,
SWITCH_MULTILEVEL,
SENSOR_MULTILEVEL,
THERMOSTAT_MODE,
THERMOSTAT_SETPOINT,
NODE_NAMING,
BATTERY,
WAKE_UP,
MANUFACTURER_SPECIFIC,
VERSION

I have searched for the model and can only find old discussions (~2016).

1 Like

There was a recent discussion about the eurotronics Spirit TRV. Maybe that driver will work for you.

1 Like

Thanks for the pointer.
The StellaZ has no display. If I could get the source for the Spirit I would try playing.with it.
I will probably try hacking the SmartThings Popp TRV driver in the meantime.
I need to get my Edge development environment up and running on my new MacBook.
Cheers, Aidan

1 Like

Hi @Mariano_Colmenarejo

I was told you wrote a driver for the Vision ZM1601US Siren / Strobe? Apparently the advice was that it just needs the fingerprint added to work, so I’m hoping you could do that. I was on ST 5 years ago, but when Bruce’s Rule Machine left the platform, I went to Habitat. I’m only now coming back to ST. I had modified many groovy drivers on my own to work for various things, but the new Edge architecture is much different and really this is the only device that didn’t work out of the 100+ devices I added to the Aeotec V3 hub, I recently obtained.

Anyway, here is the info I hope helps to get this device going. I think it was originally branded as GoControl that I got many moons ago at Home Depot in a kit with some sensors. All of which I still use.

Manufacturer Code: 014F-2005-0503
Model: 2005-0503

Thanks so much in advance and if you can’t, I very much appreciate your looking.

Best!
-Bob

1 Like

Hi @SuperBob

This Siren was added to my driver Z-Wave Siren Mc some days ago.

Install my driver in your Hub from my channel and install siren with search nearby option

3 Likes

That’s awesome Mariano! I’ll try it out and report back. Thanks so much :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yup, that worked! I just had to remove it and re-add it, because simply changing it’s driver didn’t give it an on/off button to work with (for the sake of anyone else that sees this). I also saw in your list of drivers one that I switched out for my First Alert ZCOMBO devices that were showing offline and that seems to work now too. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Can I ask for adding fingerprint: 013C-0004-0084 (Philio Outdoor Siren, Philio PSE04 Multiple Sound Siren User Manual) to the β€œz-wave siren mc” driver? It has similar options as the one already present there:

• id: 013C/0004/000A
    deviceLabel: Philio Siren
    manufacturerId: 0x013C
    productType: 0x0004
    productId: 0x000A
    deviceProfileName: philio-sound-siren

Product id (0x0084) and the final fingerprint differs only from it, so the details would be as follows:

• id: 013C/0004/0084
    deviceLabel: Philio Siren
    manufacturerId: 0x013C
    productType: 0x0004
    productId: 0x0084
    deviceProfileName: philio-sound-siren

Thank you!

Hi,
Added to this driver version.
Try it if works

───────────────────────────────────────────────────
 Name         Z-Wave Siren Mc