Post Requests for Edge Drivers Here (community-created)

┌─────────────┬──────────────────────────────────────┐
│ Name        │ Zigbee Multi Switch Mc               │
│ Version     │ 2022-09-23T09:12:35.789126745        │
└─────────────┴──────────────────────────────────────┘
┌─────────────┬──────────────────────────────────────┐
│ Name        │ Zigbee Multi Switch and Childs Mc    │
│ Version     │ 2022-09-23T09:12:45.203366813        │
└─────────────┴──────────────────────────────────────┘
  - id: "TS0003/_TZ3000_tbfw3xj0"
    deviceLabel: TS0003 Switch
    manufacturer: _TZ3000_tbfw3xj0
    model: TS0003
    deviceProfileName: three-switch

As I told you, I would like to have a solution, but I don’t have it.

But the possible solution that I proposed to you, buy a Tuya hub, could help you or you will have to change devices

That’s true, but it would be good to have at least the possibility to use this device in its basic purpose, as a contact sensor.

Moes zigbee 1 gang button

• zigbeeNodeType: SLEEPY_END_DEVICE
  • application: 42
  • endpointId: 01
  • manufacturer: _TZ3000_4upl1fcj
  • model: TS0041

01 0104 0000 01 03 0000 0001 0006 02 0019 000A

https://m.tr.aliexpress.com/item/1005001490468150.html?spm=a2g0n.order_detail.0.0.76eb1261H8l6Hf&gatewayAdapt=glo2tur

For the device Z-Wave Linear Dimmer id: 014F/4457/3034, I’ve removed the device and added it again with no luck.

I am subscribed to the Edge drivers channel - Channel and Drivers Web UI and have installed all available drivers.

Is there something I’m missing such as subscribing to another drivers channel?

Hi @hbaxi

You need enter un my Channel and only install Z-Wave Switch Mc

SmartThings. Add a little smartness to your things. 1

3 Likes

Hello, I am using this dth to record my Dahua ip camera on and off. Is it possible to prepare an edge driver for this?

Thank you @Mariano_Colmenarejo
It works!!.

1 Like

Hello guys! I’m a little desperate with the switch to smartthings edge because my whole house has zemismart switches, motion sensors and others. Can anyone help me by explaining how I will make them work on the new platform? Are there any drivers for them already?

Switch

ZemiSmart Zigbee Blind

Motion Sensor

Anyone can help with these edge drivers? :pray::pray::pray:

I still have a Tuya thermostat from Hama here. This is a Zigbee thermostat. With the old Groovy system it never ran with Smartthings. Only with the Hama/Tuya app. Is there a possibility to make an Edge driver. Attached is the data it outputs with the Zigbee Thing MC Driver

Can you please let me know how you have them set up? I’m hoping that SmartThings could offer their own mobile phone presence sensor so we don’t have to download multiple apps.

hey all

any chance someone can create a driver for the SmartDry sensor? support will end on 9/30 . TIA

I am at a point now where I only need my Govee lights to be Edge compliant,

Reading up on the APIs available, I noticed they now have a local LAN API, which is great news!! However, it uses UDP MultiCast over ports 4001 (initial device enquiry) and binds to 4002/4003 (for the server communications).
From what I read, this is not yet possible with Edge due to only accepting is own UDP port 1900, is this correct? or has anyone else found a workaround to onboard Govee LEDs?

Here is the document in case anyone wants to take a look:
https://app-h5.govee.com/user-manual/wlan-guide

The other option is the cloud API but I believe this requires a Raspberry PI or similar always on device. documentation here:

This device uses a cloud which the company is shutting down, so just having an edge Driver isn’t enough. You’ll also have to set up a substitute for that cloud, which will be a local server device running on your LAN.

Some folks have it working with home assistant, but they are doing it by using the extra server method.

So this would be a whole project, something like @taustin ‘s mqtt integration project.

There may be someone who is interested in doing it, but it won’t be as simple as just another edge driver. :thinking:

1 Like

I’m personally choosing to trash my Govee lights in favor of Hue strips. There only quality point is there price, however you get what you pay for and I’ve had to have 3 replacements so far…complete trash product. They cant seem to keep their stories straight…in their forums a couple months ago, one Govee rep stated that they were actively working on a Smartthings integration then a month later another Govee rep stated Smartthings was not on their roadmap. Totally inept company and don’t even get me started on that app that looks like a 5th grader designed.lol

2 Likes

Hi @Robin_Cross,

This is for both our Samsung phones (Note 20 and S20). We have an iPhone (not readily available at the moment) that is also working very well.

Dashboard → tap on your location → manage locations → tap on your location → Geolocation : My radius is roughly 800 meters.

SmartThings Settings → Get your location from this device : enabled and confirmed my address shows up properly

SmartThings Find (Samsung devices only) : Enabled share device’s location

Application (App info) → SmartThings : Permissions include Location

Phone settings → Location On, Google location accuracy On, WiFi scanning and bluetooth scanning On, SmartThings and SmartThings Framework allowed all the time.

I think that’s about it f I remember right.

1 Like

Hi @troy_owens,

I also had issues with the earlier Govee lights but the newer RGBIC strips seem to be a lot more stable.

I agree that the app is terrible which is the main reason why I try to use SmartThings or Google Home to manage them, however, they do seem to listen to the customer e.g. providing open APIs.

The company themselves are much like most other companies where communication with both customers and colleagues aren’t very good at all, but I struggle to find any company that does handle communication across a large business effectively.

I am also heavily invested in Philips Hue however the Govee lights are for my children who want the fun features that Govee offer like different colour sections and motion effects.

Ideally, all I need Smartthings to do is switch on/off the Govee lights based on triggers (motion/button)

Totally inept company and don’t even get me started on that app that looks like a 5th grader designed.lol

That is the great thing about having choice , you can have an opinion and it is just as valid as mine . For me I love all 38 of the Govee light solutions I have deployed currently along with having 0 issues with the app.

Unlike my first move into smart lighting which was Phillips and I hated everything about that with the least egregious issue being their price point.

Good afternoon, @Mariano_Colmenarejo Could you please add this sensor model to your driver. I’m sending his fingerprint. The sensor is for Temperature, Illuminance and Humidity by Moes. He’s a viewfinder. He appeared as Thing no Grovvy. Follow the print with the fingerprint.