Post Requests for Zwave Edge Drivers Here (community-created)

My request is for the Philips Go and Philips Bloom lights. I don’t have a specific id, as they use DTH defaults ZigBee RGBW Bulb:

• endpointId: 0B
  • firmwareFullVersion: 01001600
  • firmwareImageType: 279
  • firmwareManufacturerCode: 4107
  • manufacturer: Philips
  • model: 7602031U7
  • zigbeeNodeType: ROUTER

&&

• zigbeeNodeType: ROUTER
  • firmwareManufacturerCode: 4107
  • firmwareFullVersion: 01001600
  • application: 02
  • endpointId: 0B
  • firmwareImageType: 279
  • manufacturer: Philips
  • model: 929002376501

Good evening, @Mariano_Colmenarejo could you please add the fingerprint of the Moes display temperature and humidity sensor (model: KCTW1Z-02) from the Tuya platform to the Zigbee Temp Humidity Sensor MC driver and the other temperature and humidity sensor drivers. Attached is the fingerprint print of the Sensor and the aliexpress product link:
https://www.aliexpress.us/item/3256804145193869.html?spm=a2g0o.order_list.0.0.69a6caa4W3NaEN&gatewayAdapt=glo2usa4itemAdapt&_randl_shipto=US

Just so you know, E002 is another proprietary cluster that Tuya uses. It’s not standard Zigbee.

1 Like

@JDRoberts When I paired it showed up as Zigbee Thing, it hadn’t paired with any other drivers. That’s why I posted a request to include it in the existing drivers. I didn’t know about this proprietary cluster code. But the sensor it is zigbee model.

It’s just like the models that use the EF 00 cluster. It can be a Zigbee device, and be able to connect to a smartthings Zigbee Network, but still not transmit any useful information. Because it uses the EF02 cluster and smartthings doesn’t know what to do with that.

So it’s the same explanation as the one I gave about the EF00 cluster. It may be possible to make it work with smartthings, but it’s a lot more research and effort than just adding a fingerprint.

Post Requests for Zwave Edge Drivers Here (community-created) - #1058

1 Like

Hello @Mariano_Colmenarejo
have also another one to Zigbee multi switch and Childs
Zemismart new 2 gang switch edition

when possible, would appreciate!

BTW, news from @ygerlovin about EF00 cluster?

cheers!

Hi @RafaelAntonio2022

Added to these version drivers

Although device has cluster E002, It may works due to it has clusters 0402 and 0405 too

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
 Name         Zigbee Temp Sensor and Child Thermostat Mc
 Version      2022-11-08T10:21:47.954010882
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
  - id: "_TZ3000_ywagc4rj/TS0201"
    deviceLabel: Tuya TS0201
    manufacturer: _TZ3000_ywagc4rj
    model: TS0201
    deviceProfileName: temp-humid-battery
────────────────────────────────────────────────────
 Name         Zigbee Temp Sensor with Thermostat Mc
 Version      2022-11-08T10:22:07.503404079
────────────────────────────────────────────────────
  - id: "_TZ3000_ywagc4rj/TS0201"
    deviceLabel: Tuya TS0201
    manufacturer: _TZ3000_ywagc4rj
    model: TS0201
    deviceProfileName: temp-humid-therm-battery
3 Likes

Hi @Coelhorj

Added to this driver version

───────────────────────────────────────────────────
 Name         Zigbee Multi Switch and Child Mc
 Version      2022-11-08T10:29:17.272794332
───────────────────────────────────────────────────
  - id: "TS0002/_TZ3000_qn8qvk9y"
    deviceLabel: TS0002 Switch
    manufacturer: _TZ3000_qn8qvk9y
    model: TS0002
    deviceProfileName: two-switch
3 Likes

Does anyone know is there Edge driver for Eurotronic Spirit Z-wave TRV?
SmartThings will detect it as dimmer switch…

I think this is same trv like AEOTEC - Z-Wave+ trv but of course fingerprint is different.

Good afternoon, @Mariano_Colmenarejo could you add the fingerprint of another temperature, humidity and illuminance sensor to the Zigbee Temp Sensor with Thermostat Mc driver and to the Zigbee Temp Sensor and Child Thermostat Mc driver. I had asked before, but I tried to pair and it was not recognized anymore, I had recognized it before, but it disappeared even with the driver installed on the hub, when I tried to pair again days later. The 3 in 1 sensor is zigbee from the Tuya platform. Could you please add this sensor, the fingerprint of this sensor is attached:

Hi @RafaelAntonio2022

I removed this device from driver Zigbee Temp Sensor and Child Thermostat Mc due to only support Illuminance but not temperature and humidity

@Mariano_Colmenarejo And if you could just put the temperature and humidity sensors, wouldn’t it be possible? the illuminance one would not need. The most important would be the temperature and humidity. What do you think? Would it work without the illuminance?

With all due respect, I don’t know how to explain it to you anymore!

This device sends the temperature and humidity information in a language that my driver does not understand and therefore will never be able to work with my driver.
The illuminance is sent with standard zigbee 3.0 messages that my driver understands and displays

4 Likes

Govee support.

There is currently a very popular unofficial Groovy driver that makes nearly all Govee products compatible with SmartThings. With Groovy support going away, Govee products won’t work without an edge driver.

I would love a Govee edge driver so I can move to the new way of doing things.
Is there a Govee edge driver in beta or out now? I wasn’t able to find one…
If not - is anyone working on one?

Apparently not. Seems no developer is interested in Govee. The previous dev of the current DTH has moved on to Hubitat with the majority of former ST devs and has stated he would not be converting his DTH to a driver for ST. So…this is a longshot at best and I personally have been replacing my Govee products with those that work with ST.

Govee has said publicly that their engineering team is β€œevaluating matter.” If they do end up providing that integration, it would probably be the easiest way into smartthings. Obviously not here now, but you should contact Govee and let them know that you would like to see matter compatibility.

1 Like

I did contact Govee prior to posting here…
They have stated they have NO plans for matter compatibility and are not currently working on an ST integration.

Hence my question/request -

2 Likes

Disappointing, but thanks for letting us know. :thinking:

2 Likes

Now, I understand, thanks for the explanation about the language of the drivers and sensors. Thank you for your attention and for always helping the community. @Mariano_Colmenarejo

4 Likes

Hi,

I would like to use these with smartthings - can someone help with a driver?

[US $17.99 55%OFF | Tuya Smart Life ZigBee Garage Door Opener Controller Timer App Monitor Remote Control Supports Alexa Google Home Zigbee2MQTT https://a.aliexpress.com/_EIFkwaD](US $17.99 55%OFF | Tuya Smart Life ZigBee Garage Door Opener Controller Timer App Monitor Remote Control Supports Alexa Google Home Zigbee2MQTT https://a.aliexpress.com/_EIFkwaD)