Post Requests for Zwave Edge Drivers Here (community-created)

Hi @blkwll

Added to this driver version

┌─────────────┬──────────────────────────────────────┐
│ Name        │ Zigbee Motion Sensor Mc              │
│ Version     │ 2022-08-29T16:56:08.171202188        │
└─────────────┴──────────────────────────────────────┘
  - id: "Bosch-ISW-ZPR1-WP13-Motion"
    deviceLabel: Bosch Motion Sensor
    manufacturer: Bosch
    model: ISW-ZPR1-WP13
    deviceProfileName: motion-temp-battery

I see in DTH that device use a battery map from 1.5v to 3.0v. others bosch devices use 2.1v to 3.0v
This is the map used to convert volt to % in DTH

if(model == "ISW-ZPR1-WP13") {
        	batteryMap = [30: 100, 29: 100, 28: 100, 27: 100, 26: 100, 25: 90, 24: 90, 23: 70,
							  22: 70, 21: 50, 20: 50, 19: 30, 18: 30, 17: 15, 16: 1, 15: 0]
			minVolts = 15
			maxVolts = 30  

I used the bosch formula to others devices in the driver

local battery_pct = math.floor(((((value.value / 10) - minVolts) + 0.001) / (maxVolts - minVolts)) * 100)

It must works similar to map, tell me if it is so

2 Likes

5 posts were split to a new topic: [Edge drivers] Cannot pair device to stock driver

Has anyone been able to get LIFX bulbs to work with an Edge driver? I saw someone had developed LIFXLAN which allows them to work locally so hoping an edge driver is possible.

1 Like

I have an Edge driver for LIFX here: GitHub - bcandersen/lifx-st-edge: LIFX driver for the SmartThings Edge platform

It’s been a while since I’ve ran it. May require some updates if there’s been any breaking API changes.

Also, TP-Link driver here for those interested: GitHub - bcandersen/tplink-st-edge: TP-Link Driver For SmartThings Edge Platform

6 Likes

Three questions about TP-Link driver.

Do you have a link for installing the driver?

Does it show energy monitoring in ST?

Is any other hardware needed?

2 Likes

Willing to sell kidney for Awair edge integration

3 Likes

Does anyone have a ZWAVE SMOKE DETECTOR driver to which they can add an Ecolink CONTACT SENSOR fingerprint?

I’m not sure if I am off-base in the way these Edge drivers work, but I’ve hard-wired an Ecolink CONTACT SENSOR using its external contacts in to a relay in my smoke detector system. I’ve been using a custom Groovy driver for it which will soon go away. I’d love for this to be directly recognized as a smoke detector instead of a contact sensor, if possible.

If this works, I’ve also got the Ecolink contact sensors utilized as leak detectors and would love a ZWAVE driver to include them as well.

1 Like

Hi @mooch91

In this case it is not enough to add the fingerprints to the Zwave Smoke driver, it is necessary to make a complete subdriver that captures the contact sensor reports and emits the Smoke detected or clean events instead of the open and closed ones.

That takes time and testing

1 Like

SharpTools doesn’t do this.

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: [ST Edge] Personal Tuya Devices - Generic EF00 Device

A post was merged into an existing topic: [Beta] Zigbee Edge Driver compatible with Lidl, Ecosmart, Osram, SmartThings & Others

A post was merged into an existing topic: [ST Edge] Personal Tuya Devices - Generic EF00 Device

7 posts were split to a new topic: Help needed with Sylvania dimming switch to use two buttons

A post was merged into an existing topic: [Beta] ) Edge Driver Zigbee Temp Sensor and Thermostat Mc:

5 posts were split to a new topic: SmartThings multisensor won’t use new Edge Driver

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: New Edge Driver for Remotec ZRC-90 Scene Master, (8 Buttons Remote Controller)

3 posts were split to a new topic: Writing an HSM200 edge driver

A post was split to a new topic: Kwikset zigbee lock won’t work (March 2023)

12 posts were split to a new topic: How do I get stock edge drivers which aren’t on my hub?

6 posts were split to a new topic: Problems with Mc zwave driver