Post Requests for Zwave Edge Drivers Here (community-created)

Yep, all seems ok on this one too, nearly got them all over to edge drivers now, just a couple to go now
Cheers
Dave

1 Like

Hmm, looks like you need an invite to get access to that channel, but Homeseer hasn’t released a link (as far as I can tell); their docs still link to the groovy driver How To Add HSM200 to SmartThings Hub - Products

1 Like

I have been looking for an edge driver for the Fibaro Universal Binary Sensor which I believe is also known as Fibaro FGBS-001 if anyone knows of one out there!

Thanks

Requesting a driver for Aeotec Doorbell Gen5.

Manufacturer ID 1 0x00
Manufacturer ID 2 0x86
Product Type ID 1 EU=0x00, US=0x01, ANZ=0x02, HK=0x03
IN=Ox09, CN=0x1D, RU=0x1A, JP=0x0A
Product Type ID 2 0x04
Product ID 1 0x00
Product ID 2 0x38

From SmartThings it would be broken down like this: (structure ripped from the stock driver for newer version)

-id: 0086/0038 # Aeotec Doorbell Gen5
     deviceLabel: Aeotec Doorbell
     manufacturerId: 0x0086
     # productType purposefully left off to match all variants
     productId: 0x0038
     deviceProfileName: aeotec-doorbell-siren

The documents on Aeotec site can be found here.

It is an older device that I was hoping the Official Aeotec Drivers would cover, or they would throw it in with the stock device drivers, but that seems unlikely based on the limited scope of the ones they released.

Thank you in advance.

Edit: Current DTH in use: SmartThings/aeotec-doorbell.groovy at master · krlaframboise/SmartThings · GitHub

Hi @blkwll

Added to this driver version

┌─────────────┬──────────────────────────────────────┐
│ Name        │ Zigbee Motion Sensor Mc              │
│ Version     │ 2022-08-29T16:56:08.171202188        │
└─────────────┴──────────────────────────────────────┘
  - id: "Bosch-ISW-ZPR1-WP13-Motion"
    deviceLabel: Bosch Motion Sensor
    manufacturer: Bosch
    model: ISW-ZPR1-WP13
    deviceProfileName: motion-temp-battery

I see in DTH that device use a battery map from 1.5v to 3.0v. others bosch devices use 2.1v to 3.0v
This is the map used to convert volt to % in DTH

if(model == "ISW-ZPR1-WP13") {
        	batteryMap = [30: 100, 29: 100, 28: 100, 27: 100, 26: 100, 25: 90, 24: 90, 23: 70,
							  22: 70, 21: 50, 20: 50, 19: 30, 18: 30, 17: 15, 16: 1, 15: 0]
			minVolts = 15
			maxVolts = 30  

I used the bosch formula to others devices in the driver

local battery_pct = math.floor(((((value.value / 10) - minVolts) + 0.001) / (maxVolts - minVolts)) * 100)

It must works similar to map, tell me if it is so

2 Likes

5 posts were split to a new topic: [Edge drivers] Cannot pair device to stock driver

Has anyone been able to get LIFX bulbs to work with an Edge driver? I saw someone had developed LIFXLAN which allows them to work locally so hoping an edge driver is possible.

1 Like

I have an Edge driver for LIFX here: GitHub - bcandersen/lifx-st-edge: LIFX driver for the SmartThings Edge platform

It’s been a while since I’ve ran it. May require some updates if there’s been any breaking API changes.

Also, TP-Link driver here for those interested: GitHub - bcandersen/tplink-st-edge: TP-Link Driver For SmartThings Edge Platform

6 Likes

Three questions about TP-Link driver.

Do you have a link for installing the driver?

Does it show energy monitoring in ST?

Is any other hardware needed?

2 Likes

Willing to sell kidney for Awair edge integration

3 Likes

Does anyone have a ZWAVE SMOKE DETECTOR driver to which they can add an Ecolink CONTACT SENSOR fingerprint?

I’m not sure if I am off-base in the way these Edge drivers work, but I’ve hard-wired an Ecolink CONTACT SENSOR using its external contacts in to a relay in my smoke detector system. I’ve been using a custom Groovy driver for it which will soon go away. I’d love for this to be directly recognized as a smoke detector instead of a contact sensor, if possible.

If this works, I’ve also got the Ecolink contact sensors utilized as leak detectors and would love a ZWAVE driver to include them as well.

1 Like

Hi @mooch91

In this case it is not enough to add the fingerprints to the Zwave Smoke driver, it is necessary to make a complete subdriver that captures the contact sensor reports and emits the Smoke detected or clean events instead of the open and closed ones.

That takes time and testing

1 Like

SharpTools doesn’t do this.

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: [ST Edge] Personal Tuya Devices - Generic EF00 Device

A post was merged into an existing topic: [Beta] Zigbee Edge Driver compatible with Lidl, Ecosmart, Osram, SmartThings & Others

A post was merged into an existing topic: [ST Edge] Personal Tuya Devices - Generic EF00 Device

7 posts were split to a new topic: Help needed with Sylvania dimming switch to use two buttons

A post was merged into an existing topic: [Beta] ) Edge Driver Zigbee Temp Sensor and Thermostat Mc:

5 posts were split to a new topic: SmartThings multisensor won’t use new Edge Driver

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: New Edge Driver for Remotec ZRC-90 Scene Master, (8 Buttons Remote Controller)