Post Requests for Zwave Edge Drivers Here (community-created)

GreenWave PowerNode 6

This Device (0E) Home Hub
Metrics * Received Messages From Device: 857
  • Received Messages From Device (Duplicates): 0
  • Messages Transmitted to Device: 857
  • Messages Transmitted to Device (Failures): 0
  • Updated Time: 2022-08-22 6:39 AM EDT|
    |Data|* networkSecurityLevel: ZWAVE_LEGACY_NON_SECURE|
    |Raw Description|zw:L type:1001 mfr:0099 prod:0003 model:0004 ver:4.21 zwv:3.33 lib:03 cc:25,32,60,72,86,20,71,70,27,85,87,75,56 epc:6|

I have GreenWave PowerNode 6, which is different, apparently by model number anyway, but did anyone create a driver for this? It’s been so reliable, I forgot I had it (which is hard to believe, considering it shows up as 6 separate switches)

1 Like

Qubino Flash Dimmer
Aeotec Smart Dimmer 6
SilverCrest Zigbee Button (Lidl)

Thanks, all you dedicated souls who make my home light up magically.

2 Likes

Is it possible to create a edge virtual device that Acts like a timer? For a routine example, button x gets pressed – then-- timer/delay edge device turns on( but only turns on after x amount of time).
Is this possible?
As SHM does not have a arm delay I will have to be creative when webcore goes away.

here is a timer but doubt it works with STHM so you may want to inquire in that thread for more details or if the developer might be able to modify for your needs :man_shrugging:

I think for that purpose, The vEdge Momentary Button (Virtual Momentary Button) would do what you want, if it works with SHM, not sure one way or the other.

You can find it in here, somehere.

Ultimately, the driver is in @TAustin 's Virtual Edge Drivers on his Channel

1 Like

This is in the stock zwave-sensor driver. The fingerprint is currently commented out in the production version, but is available in the beta.

Driver below for double tap and all config options. Or the stock zwave-switch driver has just the indicator config option.

Another one

Got some light with a custom handler to call govee
Govee LED Strips (DBDEV)

parameter
apikey
deviceID
modelNum

seem to call the govee api to make it work

1 Like

If someone would make a driver for the Fibaro Smart Implant, that would make me very happy!

I did not understand your message and I apologize for this. Have you found a solution or a possible way to be able to use the LED grovee on smartthings?

LaMetric Time
I rely heavily on my LaMetric Time devices to keep me updated on what’s happening in and around my house. It tells me when the gate to my driveway is opened; an outside or garage door opens; if there is movement on the ground level after bedtime etc. I can’t imagine being without them after 30 September, and I don’t believe there is any alternative. The closest I know of, was Echo Speaks (if used with an Echo device with a screen) which is also no longer with us.

I can’t imagine why these devices are not commonly used in all home automation setups. I suppose the price could be a reason.

The LaMetric required a SmartApp and device driver to function. I haven’t figured out how devices which required SmartApps in the past, will work in the new environment.

I was hoping that someone would be interested in looking at the setup and seeing if it would be possible to port the existing driver/Smartapp to Edge? The Smartapp/driver can be found here LaMetricPublic/SmartHome/SmartThings/LaMetric Official at master · lametric/LaMetricPublic · GitHub and GitHub - JulesAKT/hubitat-LaMetric: LaMetric Integration for Hubitat Home Automation Controllers.
Documentation and info regarding the API are available here: Device API Documentation — LaMetric v1.7.7 documentation
I’m holding thumbs that someone would be interested to look into this! Thank you.

Could http requests be used to check devices statuses? :thinking:

Hello to everyone,

I have an Eurotronic Air quality Sensor. That works great with a coustom device handler done by the Community ( best Community ever ) .

Here is the Link to the device handler

I tried it now to Connect it with the Edge driver for Z-Wave Sensors. That doesn’t work. Is it possible to get an Edge driver for this sensor?

Thank you

I’m in need of driver for Remotec zxt-120 that let’s me specify the remote code to use so I can effectively continue to control my hvac.

2 Likes

Looking for edge drivers for GoControl GD00Z-8-GC.

zw:Ls2ac type:4007 mfr:014F prod:4744 model:3531 ver:3.00 zwv:4.60 lib:03 cc:5E,55,98,9F sec:85,59,66,22,71,5A,73,6C,7A,72,86

2 Likes

I wish I knew this device existed. I have been thinking about making something like this out of a small LED strip. I hope someone makes an Edge Driver for this. Also for the HomeSeer HS-FS100-L Z-Wave Dual Sensor & Buzzer.

3 Likes

Zooz Drivers

https://community.smartthings.com/t/st-edge-zooz-edge-driver-channel/246497

2 Likes

I may try, but I’m not going to mess with it until it stops working on its own

1 Like

A request for an edge driver for the Zwave Greenwave single node power socket, the device does have a few settings available, or at least it used to have in the Smartthings original app, since then the available config options and UI components have not been available

Original DTH with pictures of available options in the UI

Raw description
zw:L type:1001 mfr:0099 prod:0002 model:0002 ver:0.00 zwv:0.00 lib:00 cc:25,32,72,86,20,71,70,27,85,87,75,56

I would also want this integration to the monoprice 6 zone amp… This integration will completely stop working in about a month. Anyone has any ideas/suggestions?

@fido

Added to this driver version
Please,Try and tell me if works

┌─────────────┬──────────────────────────────────────┐
│ Name        │ Z-Wave Switch Mc                     │
│ Version     │ 2022-08-25T21:16:15.719160733        │
└─────────────┴──────────────────────────────────────┘
  - id: 0099/0002/0002
    deviceLabel: GreenWave Outlet
    manufacturerId: 0x0099
    productType: 0x0002
    productId: 0x0002
    deviceProfileName: metering-switch

In this post you have a example how scan all device paremeter of you device and how re-configure parameters
https://community.smartthings.com/t/new-release-new-edge-driver-z-wave-device-config-mc/246110/26?u=mariano_colmenarejo

2 Likes