Post Requests for Edge Drivers Here (community-created)

I would like to add this Osram 4 button switch to the list. I’m using the EU version of the switch which works very well with the present handler…

fingerprint profileId: “0104”, deviceId: “0810”, inClusters: “0000, 0001, 0020, 1000, FD00”, outClusters: “0003, 0004, 0005, 0006, 0008, 0019, 0300, 1000”, manufacturer: “OSRAM”, model: “Switch 4x LIGHTIFY”, deviceJoinName: “OSRAM 4x Switch”

Github link to current device handler: SmartThingsPublic/osram-4-button-switch.groovy at master · andyjenkinson/SmartThingsPublic · GitHub

Thank you in advance if anyone is able to help…

I haven’t seen that mentioned in the quick research I’ve done. Can you point me to your source?

I thought that Yeelight is using the miio protocol as other devices from Xiaomi ecosystem. but it seems I was wrong

Yea, from what I can see they use a modified SSDP for discovery, and simple TCP with json body for commands.

1 Like

Happy 2022 to everyone. I was curious if there was any interest in creating a driver for the Homeseer FLS100+ Motion Sensor. I have never had this working locally and as I use a few of them for Blue Iris recording triggers, its created some apprehension when the internet goes down.

The data in the IDE is:
zw:L type:0701 mfr:000C prod:0201 model:000B ver:0.00 zwv:0.00 lib:00 cc:5E,85,59,55,86,72,5A,73,9F,6C,7A,71,25,31,70,30

and I use this DTH: fls100-motion-sensor

Thanks!

PS, a big thank you to @JDRoberts for helpling keep this place organized.

2 Likes

It looks like a community developer is working on one:

“geek mode” is an option in the yeelight app which is also called “developer mode“ or “LAN control.”

@TAustin @veonua

1 Like

For me it recognized only one of the three lamps. And even the one that was recognized, it’s not possible to control, I get “verifying” status and nothing happens.

1 Like

Please post any questions about an existing edge driver in the author thread for that edge driver. Thanks!

In this case:

[ST Edge] Yeelight

Driver request for:
Zen thermostat (zigbee)
Kwikset Convert z-wave lock
add fingerprints for all Keen vents.

Back in the good old days, many of use were using Monoprice open/close sensors as smoke detectors, moisture, sensors, security system, etc. These open/close sensors had a pair of contacts internally that wires can be attached to, and then used, along with the modified DTH, for other purposes. I use them as moisture sensors, smoke detectors, and security system arm/disarm detection. This is the DTH that was used.

Would appreciate Edge drivers for them.

Here is a thread on the discussion:

1 Like

I would also humbly request a driver for the Hampton Bay Zigbee ceiling fan controller (KOF).

2 Likes

Bond Bridge would be a great one

2 Likes

Hi @5spot have a look at these posts.
Hampton Bay Zigbee Ceiling Fan/Light Controller installation HOWTO - Wiki / Projects & Stories - SmartThings Community
[BETA v0515] Hampton Bay Zigbee Ceiling Fan/Light Controller - Devices & Integrations / Community Created Device Types - SmartThings Community

Those won’t help. :disappointed_relieved:

This thread is specifically for people who are requesting community-created Edge Drivers.

The first topic you linked to is about that device, but it’s an old thread and has nothing to do with edge drivers.

The second topic you linked to is for the Groovy version DTH, which is for the old architecture. Edge drivers are for the new architecture. Although there is a brief discussion of edge drivers for the Inovelli Devices towards the end of that thread, the specific Hampton Bay fan control requested is not an Inovelli product and will not be included in that channel.

Please limit responses in this thread to Edge Drivers (which are written in Lua, not groovy).

4 Likes

It does help to have a link to the original DT though JD, so that anyone that is interested in developing an Edge driver for a device can do a bit of homework on what the device is and capable off, very often the original dth also has developers comments which again may have bearing for the new Edge driver, so with that in mind a link to the original dth thread may be of use

2 Likes

Yes, good point. Someone requesting an edge driver can definitely help out potential developers by including a link to the DTH that they are using. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I’d like to request integration with Hunter Douglas PowerView motorized blinds & shades (Groovy DTH: [RELEASE] Hunter Douglas PowerView Hub integration), MyQ garage door controller (Groovy DTH: GitHub - brbeaird/SmartThings_MyQ: Integrate SmartThings with MyQ), and triggering voice announcements on Amazon Alexa devices (I’m currently using bjpierron’s Simulated Alexa Switch DTH: SmartThings-Alexa/simulated-alexa-switch.groovy at master · bjpierron/SmartThings-Alexa · GitHub, and a routine with the Amazon Alexa application).

1 Like

There’s already an edge Driver which does basically the same thing as the DTH you linked to. :sunglasses:

Lots of choices of different kinds of virtual devices, and there are several which can trigger an Alexa routine while also looking like a switch to smartthings so you can easily turn them on and off.

Check it out here (The topic title is a clickable link):

That’s great news. Thanks!

1 Like

Hello Programmers! :slight_smile: @iquix @Mariano_Colmenarejo @TAustin @ygerlovin @philh30 @veonua

I come from the Vera Edge system, which runs on Lua code!
Is it possible to get Vera code for Smartthings? This would help for something clear!

For example my thermostat from Secure was added there without any problems and the system worked fine… (I came to smartthinhs because of the app and being able to use zigee)

If it helps I just have to connect it again to copy what I need …

Not that I have many devices but…

Philio Pan08 (blinds)
Fiaro Door/Window sensor 2
Neo coolcam Siren
Neo coolcam plug
Neo coolcam motion sensor
Secure SRT321 and SSR303

A good week everyone!