Post Requests for Zwave Edge Drivers Here (community-created)

A post was merged into an existing topic: [Beta] Zigbee Edge Driver compatible with Lidl, Ecosmart, Osram, SmartThings & Others

A post was merged into an existing topic: [ST Edge] Personal Tuya Devices - Generic EF00 Device

7 posts were split to a new topic: Help needed with Sylvania dimming switch to use two buttons

A post was merged into an existing topic: [Beta] ) Edge Driver Zigbee Temp Sensor and Thermostat Mc:

5 posts were split to a new topic: SmartThings multisensor won’t use new Edge Driver

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: New Edge Driver for Remotec ZRC-90 Scene Master, (8 Buttons Remote Controller)

3 posts were split to a new topic: Writing an HSM200 edge driver

A post was split to a new topic: Kwikset zigbee lock won’t work (March 2023)

12 posts were split to a new topic: How do I get stock edge drivers which aren’t on my hub?

6 posts were split to a new topic: Problems with Mc zwave driver

A post was split to a new topic: Edge Driver for ZWN-SC7 Enerwave 7 Button Scene Controller?

A post was split to a new topic: Zwave Button Mc issues

A post was split to a new topic: Broadlink Integration in 2023?

A post was split to a new topic: Tuya Smart Life ZigBee Energy Meter 80A with Current Transformer Clamp

@RafaelAntonio2022 you keep asking Mariano to add these Tuya devices and I think he’s explained why they don’t work with Mc drivers. Someone else is doing Tuya devices, please search the community.

@RafaelAntonio2022 Sure, if you put “tuya soil sensor” into the search feature of the ST community forum, it will give you 6 results, the first result has the Edge driver. My advice first before buying a sensor, especially from China, is to search user reports of the sensor in question, unless it’s a new sensor and you want to experiment. I bought 2 of these soil sensors, I can tell you they are not accurate or reliable, and they spam your Zigbee network by sending reports every 5/10 seconds. I am not using them.

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: (EDGE Driver-Mc): Z-Wave Edge Drivers and others with FIBARO devices:

2 Likes

I think they are included in the stock driver.

1 Like

Hi
I have got another Qubino relay, any chance you can add this fingerprint to

Z-Wave Switch Mc

when you get a minute.
Thanks