Post Requests for Zwave Edge Drivers Here (community-created)

Hi Mariano,

It uses the “Z-Wave Switch Generic” one.

I was expecting this to work with the generic Z-Wave Switch drivers, but it might be missing something on the fingerprints…

Send me the fingerprint of the IDE, please

The switch send button actions, push, 2x, 3x, 4x, 5x, held, hold?

1 Like

I would like to request a driver for the heatit z-dim. I cannot post any dth since it is made by rboy apps. I really like that this device functions as a dimmer and also a scene controller.

1 Like

I’m not sure where to post this so please move if needed.

The stock z-wave fan DTH has capabilities to raiseFanSpeed and lowerFanSpeed.
The stock z-wave fan edge driver does not have these capabilities. Would it be possible to add or these capabilities or create a new edge driver with them? (I use the raise and lower speed in sharptools rule engine for button presses on a button)

The stock z-wave fan controller DTH exposed raiseFanSpeed and lowerFanSpeed to 3rd party apps like Sharptools.
Is it possible to add these capabilities to the z-wave fan controller edge driver?
Would someone be willing to add them?

Monoprice Z-Wave Plus Door/Window Sensor Model HKZX-DWS01

zw:S type:0701 mfr:0208 prod:0201 model:0008 ver:1.05 zwv:4.34 lib:03 cc:5E,86,72,71,59,85,80,84,73,70,7A,5A

I’d like this as well

3 Likes

@LaserBoi
Would you be able to provide logs from the edge driver?
I don’t have Moes devices, so unable to test them.

Thanks

@Mariano_Colmenarejo , thanks for tagging me.

2 Likes

Looking for an Edge driver for the Frient smoke alarms so they can be used local.
These ones; Intelligent Smoke Alarm - Zigbee sensor for instant fire detection - frient

I got them linked into an automation where all the lights turn on and there’s a alarm+notification in the event there’s smoke. Would be nice if this was local to increase the reliability so it works even when the smartthings server/internet goes down.

There is a driver for Frient smoke detector. I have one in use. Haven’t tested if it works without internet though.

Hey; yeah i know there’s a driver… it works fine with the smatthings hub. But the connection/automation is still made in the cloud.

Based on what? All Edge drivers are run locally. The are other factor that could make automation cloud based. What kind of automation you have? Could you give an example?

The command classes of your device match the generic fingerprint in the driver, so it might still work for you.

I tried it yesterday to see if the generic would accept it and it didn’t. I was hoping to get that, but may have to give it another try in a couple days, but was hoping for a Ultraloq driver, since the brand is displayed proudly on their website.

2 Likes

How about a new SmartThings Hub Edge driver that exposes the v2 Hub’s built-in batteries. I would like the SmartThings Hub v2 Edge driver to show the battery level, and have a condition that I could use as a Routine trigger when the SmartThings v2 Hub is On or Off battery power. That way I could have a native local running Routine so that when the SmartThings v2 Hub transitions Off of battery power to turn Off all the my Smartbulbs.

Was there not an issue with Battery useage, i seem to remember everyone taking out there batteries because they would leak and screw up the hub

I don’t use batteries in my V2 hub for that reason, the only set I put in it leaked, and anyway I now have moved my hub from my media panel into my attic for a more central location.

Good morning everybody. Is there an edge driver for the Go Control Z wave garage door opener? Also branded has Nortek. GD00Z-4. This is also the same one that Lowe’s was selling as part of their iris line before it was discontinued.

1 Like

I’ll defer to those who use the product, but according to its certification the GD00Z-4 has the product type 0x4744 and product ID 0x3530 and that is fingerprinted in the stock Z-Wave Garage Door Opener driver. It is currently in open beta.

Just to make the post more useful, the -2 has the ID 0x3032 and -6, -7 and -8 have the ID 0x3531. Neither ID is specifically fingerprinted in the driver.

2 Likes

FAQ on the different suffixes. The 6, 7, and 8 have S2 security, earlier ones do not.

FAQ: Question about GoControl--Is it the same as Linear?