Post Requests for Zwave Edge Drivers Here (community-created)

Three questions about TP-Link driver.

Do you have a link for installing the driver?

Does it show energy monitoring in ST?

Is any other hardware needed?

2 Likes

Willing to sell kidney for Awair edge integration

3 Likes

Does anyone have a ZWAVE SMOKE DETECTOR driver to which they can add an Ecolink CONTACT SENSOR fingerprint?

I’m not sure if I am off-base in the way these Edge drivers work, but I’ve hard-wired an Ecolink CONTACT SENSOR using its external contacts in to a relay in my smoke detector system. I’ve been using a custom Groovy driver for it which will soon go away. I’d love for this to be directly recognized as a smoke detector instead of a contact sensor, if possible.

If this works, I’ve also got the Ecolink contact sensors utilized as leak detectors and would love a ZWAVE driver to include them as well.

1 Like

Hi @mooch91

In this case it is not enough to add the fingerprints to the Zwave Smoke driver, it is necessary to make a complete subdriver that captures the contact sensor reports and emits the Smoke detected or clean events instead of the open and closed ones.

That takes time and testing

1 Like

SharpTools doesn’t do this.

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: [ST Edge] Personal Tuya Devices - Generic EF00 Device

A post was merged into an existing topic: [Beta] Zigbee Edge Driver compatible with Lidl, Ecosmart, Osram, SmartThings & Others

A post was merged into an existing topic: [ST Edge] Personal Tuya Devices - Generic EF00 Device

7 posts were split to a new topic: Help needed with Sylvania dimming switch to use two buttons

A post was merged into an existing topic: [Beta] ) Edge Driver Zigbee Temp Sensor and Thermostat Mc:

5 posts were split to a new topic: SmartThings multisensor won’t use new Edge Driver

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: New Edge Driver for Remotec ZRC-90 Scene Master, (8 Buttons Remote Controller)

3 posts were split to a new topic: Writing an HSM200 edge driver

A post was split to a new topic: Kwikset zigbee lock won’t work (March 2023)

12 posts were split to a new topic: How do I get stock edge drivers which aren’t on my hub?

6 posts were split to a new topic: Problems with Mc zwave driver

A post was split to a new topic: Edge Driver for ZWN-SC7 Enerwave 7 Button Scene Controller?

A post was split to a new topic: Zwave Button Mc issues

A post was split to a new topic: Broadlink Integration in 2023?

A post was split to a new topic: Tuya Smart Life ZigBee Energy Meter 80A with Current Transformer Clamp