Possible to display larger amount of text in new Smartthings App?

Hi, I am currently trying to rework some existing DTH to also work in the new Smartthings app. One information element to show contains a fair amount of text (several lines of maybe 20 characters each). This is read-only information, so I tried to use a custom State capability to show the text, but it seems the element does not resize (or scale down font size). Or I am doing it wrong - I am pretty new at the new app.
Is there a (better) way to display larger text? Thanks for all the help and ideas.

Welcome, @dasalien! Up to now, the font size of the State display type cannot be modified.
Can you give me an example of the text you want to display, please?

Hi @nayelyz, thank you for the quick follow-up. Here is an example of what is presented in the classic app currently:
Routines

1 routine1 10:00 11:00
run:[Sun, Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat]

2 routine2 11:30 12:30
run:[Sun, Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat]

3 routine3 10:00 11:00
run:[Wed]

Hope this helps.

I’d like to understand the purpose of showing the configuration of those routines. Can you tell me if they are coming from a SmartApp and what they do, please?

Hi @nayelyz, they are coming from an external control device (think watering system) that is represented by the device type handler and show the routines defined in that device.

So, you are using the DTH to visualize the routines config or you also send commands to that device?
I can think of two workarounds that can help you out. Let me know your thoughts.

1. Use a Groovy SmartApp to obtain and display the routine’s value. (this is part of the legacy platform).
    Since you are receiving the value in the custom capability, in the sample below, I used the preferences config to show in a paragraph element its value once the device is selected.
  1. Create a SmartApp using the SDK. (getting started tutorial)
    This one is similar but it needs to be installed for the capability value display.

https://glitch.com/~smartapp-largetext

If the routines’ value can be queried directly through a REST API, you can do it in both options.