Poll: Do you want To see deal posts for devices that don’t have direct integration with ST? [CLOSED]

• I only want to see posts for deals on devices that have a Direct Integration through the smartthings app
  • I am OK with deals for devices that use Alexa or Google assistant as an intermediary for integration
  • I am OK with deals for devices that use IFTTT for integration
  • I am OK with deals for devices that use homebridge/HomeKit for integration
  • I am OK with deals for devices that use MQTT, Hubitat, or other platforms for integration
  • I am OK with deals for devices that work with the Hue Bridge or Lutron Smartbridge or other gateway even if these devices will be invisible to smartthings as long as the gateway integrates with smartthings

0 voters

Just trying to get a sense of whether people want to see deals on anything other than the devices that will show up natively in the smartthings app. :thinking:

For example, Abode is running a black Friday deal, but the only integration with smartthings would be through IFTTT.

1 Like

Also, just to be clear, here’s the basic question as a separate poll:

• Yes, I only want to see posts for deals on devices that have a Direct Integration through the smartthings app
  • No, I am interested in some other integrations also.

0 voters

1 Like

This poll will close on Wednesday, 25 November 2020.