In the Plume app (android) it shows rhe summary dots of devices connected to a wi-fi remote hub. However, it is not showing which device is connected. All devices show in the all device list.
I’ve noticed this as well. There was an update to the
Plume app recently and now the details are missing.
There was an update to the SmartThings WiFi hub as well which may have caused this and other issues like the speed of my mesh system. Used to test at 436 Mpbs. Now I only get 97
I wish they would be more transparent about when, and what will be updated. I remember seeing something about a firmware update when I open the app and when I clicked on learn more I got nothing.