Please wait message

So I have several Centralite ZHA switches. I am able to get the hub to discover the device. However after I rename them I get a “please wait” message and they do not do anything.

I’m getting the same thing - successfully discovered the Zigbee lamp module (CentraLite 4256050-ZHAC) and it let me rename it, but now it just says “please wait”.

Found it. You have to go to the IDE site and change the device type to Zigbee switch. I have since installed 10 switches today

1 Like

That’s funny - I found the answer as well, came here to post and you beat me to it! Thanks Dennis.
Here are more details from Jason_A if needed:

https://community.smartthings.com/t/centralite-4256050-zhac-module-support/3111/20

Thanks! This helped me with a similar problem with the Sylvania Smart+ aka bulbs.

SmartThings was only seeing the bulbs as “Thing” with the ST circle logo, and in place of the dimmer and controls it just said “please wait”. Changed via IDE to “ZigBee RGBW Bulb” and it came right up, thanks again.

Guys, help me out here. I’m not a programmer. I bought a Centralite 3 series smart switch and a Samsung smarting hub but cannot get the to to work together. I’m able to find the switch with the Smart things Classic app but it just sits there with the please wait message. I see you taking about ide and changing the type but I’m confused with all this programming stuff. How can I get these two taking without programming?

Thank you for helping.