Piston won't trigger Inovelli Red light swithc

I have a Piston that turns on three lights at sunset and turns them off at Sunrise. It seems to be working for all but the new Invoelli Red series switch. The switch does show up in the Smartthings classic app and I’m able to control it remotely from there. Any ideas as to what I can do to get this working?

Were you able to see/add the switch as visible to webcore in the webcore smartapp?

Classic app > Automation > your instance of webCoRE > settings > available devices

The light is available in the webcore smart app and is selected. In the piston it appears as a device just like the other light switches, but it never fires when I select it on the same line as the other light switches.

Could it be because inovelli’s device handlers are manually installed? Here is what I mean by manually installed: https://inovelli.com/shop/smart-light-switches/zwave-smart-switches-gen2/z-wave-on-off-switch-neutral-required-scenes-notifications/#installation-instructions

I figured it out. I was using a Piston that had SetLevel command which I set to 100%, but the switch is not a dimmer switch therefore it only supports Turn on and Turn off. The SetLevel command isn’t supported on non dimmer switches.