Pairing issue - mulitple devices

Hi All! I’m having some issues pair devices and was hoping someone could shed a little light…

Recently, as I try to pair a device, the devices seem to be connecting, but don’t show up in my ‘Things’ list. I click ‘Add a Thing’ and the device notifies me it’s found (Sengled Bulbs flash 3 times, Keen Smart Vent led flashes 3 times) but the the app says ‘Looking for devices…’ until it says ‘It’s taking longer than expected to find devices.’ and then it just spins and spins.

I’ve made sure to move to the same room as the hub and that’s made no difference. I’ve reset the devices mutiple times. I have 2 Keen vents and a 4 pack of the Sengled bulb and tried them all, same thing, so I don’t think it’s a defective device. I’ve had paired a set of Philips Hue bulbs and Bridge as well as and Arlo and a PEQ Motion sensor, so I’m guessing my hub isn’t faulty.

Any ideas? It feels like I’m missing something, but I’ve searched the forums here and googled this to death and I can’t find any info that will help.