[OBSOLETE] Osram LIGHTIFY GardenSpot Minis rgb - aap version

It seems for me to turn them on, I have to use the level slider down or up to get them to turn on. The On won’t do it by itself. Is this natural or the iphone6?

Thanks Rey for the tip, it’s not there yet but getting closer. I guess I’m been out of the programming way to long or just getting to old.

Not sure. My gardenspot device turns on when I click on the circle… if that’s what you’re referring to.

I’m sorry I should of explained myself better, This would be under CoRE. It does work under things like yours.
I just set the level twice once at 35 then to 85. If I don’t when it shuts off it’s already at 85 and so it won’t turn on.

Also Once you have for or five things listed in core and you forget to add one at the beginning I’m assuming you have to start at the beginning and can’t move the commands around in a different order. ?

Tried and it’s a no go with hue. I have a gen 1 hue hub so maybe someone with gen 2 should give it a try.

Did you find out what the solution from Dave was?

Hi Gregorfd, can you please confirm what is the name of the stock DTH? Im trying to bring it back to the default but i cant find it. Thanks in advance!!

ZIGBEE RGBW BULB

Thanks!! Its working now!!

I can’t seem to get the lights to turn on using the provided DTH. Any ideas why that may be?

Sometimes you just need to do a power cycle, failing that, you may to reset it.

Some of us (select group) can not get the later versions of this DTH to run correctly. Try running on the default smartthings DTH. If they then work your probably in the same group.

There was discussion about this up the thread some. You can also try version 1 of the custom DTH , I was able to run that version.

Rolling back to version 1 worked for me. I can now control the lights in SmartThings, using the custom DTH. Thanks for the tip!

No problem, it’s a glitch that only hits a few of us.

I had been using the generic Zigbee RGB DTH, fine without issue. Switched to the latest version of this. Liked it at first, but then had to reboot the lights daily to get them to respond. Went back to the Zigbee RGB and they are fine again.

I have had nothing but trouble with these… It definitely improved with the latest firmware update though… They actually turn on and off now lol.

I’m also having a ton of trouble with my hue light strips… Royal pain.

Has anyone bought / tried a generic RGB strip with your spare power supplies and controllers?

I have several laying around, seems a waste of hardware if I could mate it up with some kind of cheap RGB strip?

1 Like

No, but I’m hanging onto them just in case mine that are out in the rain or in the case of this week, buried in 10 inches of snow fail. I have two sets that are under piles of shoveled snow from Tuesday’s storm. They are on and working.

1 Like

Not true. I wrote it… If it is enabled it will run whenever the lights are on. so you can independently schedule the lights to come on or turn off with smartlighting or whatever you like.

You can keep the white stuff, I’m out. Yeah I plan on keeping a few spares. I think I have like 6 extra right now.

I just read about mod in the dth when stringing 3 strands together. Is it an option in the handler to reduce the power or do I have to do the modification myself?