OSRAM LED Landscape Lighting Set LIGHTIFY LED Gardenspot Mini RGB / LED Outdoor lighting kit with removable stakes

3 Likes

I read through the Amazon description and Q&A, but couldn’t figure out…

Are these lights mini spot lights that can project up the house outor are more like walkway lights?

Are the colors controllable from ST?

Thanks!

These are about 2" diameter pathway lights. You can remove the spikes ( only attached with plastic clip ) and use the enclosed screws to attach them permanently to walls or ceilings. You can adjust the color ( one color per control module ) via ST. Turn on set color etc. I am ( not so ) patiently waiting for somebody smarter than me to come up with an app that allows you to set them to change color or flash like like the Fibaro light controller.

I already [quote=“RLDreams, post:3, topic:48755, full:true”]
These are about 2" diameter pathway lights. You can remove the spikes ( only attached with plastic clip ) and use the enclosed screws to attach them permanently to walls or ceilings. You can adjust the color ( one color per control module ) via ST. Turn on set color etc. I am ( not so ) patiently waiting for somebody smarter than me to come up with an app that allows you to set them to change color or flash like like the Fibaro light controller.
[/quote]

I already created a smartapp to cycle or change to random colors… do some searching for garden hue

Someone asked in an earlier thread if you can have different colours on the same string of gardenspots and of course ppl said no. Well out of the box it’s a no,
If you don’t mind a little cutting and soldering you can rearrange the RGB PWM wire and create a combo that you like. Just remember not to switch the power line.
Example. connect the red LED wire to the green LED wire on the next light. When set to red the 1st LED will burn red and all the rest green.