[OBSOLETE] Original & Aqara Xiaomi Zigbee Sensors (contact, temp, motion, button, outlet, leak, etc)

I downloaded it and added it as it’s a custom DTH

Thanks, got it now.

Is it possible you can help another dutch Noob with this button. I have de Bspranger DTH and added your coding lines, but then i don’t understand what you’re doing with those pistons and virtual switches…

Another newbie here with the same issue… Perhaps one of you fine gentlemen could provide an idiots guide for me :slight_smile: I’m using the bsspranger DTH too

I’ve worked out which Device Handler you are refering to …
Anidea-for-SmartThings/anidea-for-aqara-temperature.groovy at master · orangebucket/Anidea-for-SmartThings (github.com)

and yes its a great improvement … thanks for pointing this out
Is there an easier way, than deleting the old DH , in order to use a new one… Even after deleting the device , I never seem to get the option of associating a different DH or pointing a device at a DH , when I add a new device ?

What device handler are you guys using for the Aqara leak sensor? bspranger or prjct92eh2? They both haven’t been updated in 3 years.

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. I am using the B.Spranger DTH. With all that has happened with the new app and the IDE proposals, I very much doubt if much in the way of new or improved DTH s for Xiaomi or other third party products will be coming this way.

1 Like

The anidea ones based on bspranger are the latest. I will provide newer updates for the t1 models as I get those in and can test.

I have the same problem… both button send out the same signal “pressed”
In the log I can see its the left or the right but Smartthings app only see 1 botton.

Have any solution besides pistons?

I just received the T1 (Zigbee 3.0) version of the vibration sensor.
Here is the data:

Any zigbee warriors want to help me add compatibility?
I can provide a sample unit (yours to keep). I’m using the anidea for aqara vibration dth from here:

@orangebucket @veeceeoh @johnconstantelo @Automated_House

1 Like

Got the Aqara button paired, but it only seems to recognize press and not press and hold functionality. Any ideas?

@nilledelmar @SvenC

What is did is:

• Login into Smarthings IDE https://graph-eu01-euwest1.api.smartthings.com/
  • Go to Devices and create two devices of type Virtual, eg: Wall VSwitch 1 & Wall VSwitch 2
  • Go to the webcore dashboard: https://dashboard.webcore.co/ (you need to have the webcore app installed)
  • Create a piston like I showed in my previous post. The actual device name will look different for you but as you create the piston it will just show up in the list of devices.

Works great for me. Had one of the switches programmed to control the xmas tree, now I’ve retasked it for something else.

That is not correct!

Everyone should log into the IDE at account.smartthings.com – that will redirect you to the correct host for your account (which for you that appears to be graph-eu01-euwest1).

I’ve seen a lot about the single wireless remote switch WXKG03LM I just received a single wireless remote switch WXKG06LM. I can get it to pair, only through a smart plug, but I can’t get it to work.

Try logging into the IDE and change the device type to “Zigbee button”.
If that does not work you will need to add a custom device handler. There are a couple out there that should work. I use 1 called “Xiaomi Agara wireless switch” for the 2 button version I have.

1 Like

My new square formed aqara button paired easily but when I try to set up “press and hold” something odd happens. The lights turn on as I want but 2 seconds after they turn off again. In ST the button registers “press and hold”.

Have anybody experienced this and knows a fix?

Thanks

I have both aqara and old xiaomi temp sensor

I had delete them and try to re connect it but now. Does. Not show temp

I add it via list event catchall

Any idea?

Hi.
DTH code is correct. If you will log in on samsung smartthings , go to device and this switch. later List Events. Press each button and you will see everything working correct ( check photos ).
The problem is with app , cant read code properly. With Smartthings classic everything was fine.

Problem solved.

First erase this switch settings from Smartthings app, this press ones, press twice, held.

You need to install Smart Lighting on Smartthings hub.

After this you can set up everything, left right, pressed one’s or twice, hold, held both.

I added photo’s as proof.

You need to find out with number of button is.

Example, button number 1 is a left one.
Button number 2 is a right.
Button number 3 is both.
In setting you can choose press or held.

Good luck :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

@orangebucket any idea why this is happening with the temp and humidity? Using your DH

Happens for some reason when battery is low.