Okay since this June update Flacky

Since this June update things have been flacky some time the automation work fine then other day it only works half way thru another words I have a Auto Unlock doors and turn on living room light but a couple of time the doors unlock and no lights. The main reason I have the light come on is to keep from stepping on the four on the floors beast running around inside the house. The other problem I have is the slow updating of the status of device to the point I have to close the app and reopen it and bingo NOW everything is updated. Come on it was working great why break it.

Hey there! @DCrusher,

Do you still experience the symptoms after a soft reboot of your hub? Have you already tried re-installing the ST Application to see if the device status updating is persistent?

Heres a link to a support article for rebooting: Factory reset or reboot your SmartThings hub

I hope this message finds you well!

^SamsungZell

I did the reinstall thing that got device back and my wife back as a member. I’ll try a soft boot this evening. BUT a factory reset means starting all over doesn’t it??

@DCrusher, thanks for reaching back out to confirm, that awesome news that you got the device back functioning and were able to resolve the member issue.

You are correct, a factory reset would restore the hubs to their default status where you would have to set up your Smart Home again. Instead, you would want to follow the steps here to unplug your Smart Things Hub to trigger a soft reboot: Reboot the SmartThings Hub Be sure to select your correct Hub Verison for the specific steps.

Keep in mind rebooting the Hub can sometimes help with the following issues:
Hub LED blinks blue or is stuck on solid blue
Hub is unresponsive after a power outage
Hub is inactive or offline
Devices are not responding
Zigbee mesh network needs repair
General performance issues

I hope this message finds you well!

^SamsungZell