[OBSOLETE] Xioami Zigbee Door/Window Sensor, Motion Sensor, & Smart Button Device Type

Thanks fot that. Don’t know why my eBay search didn’t find them.
Still can’t find UK supplier for motion sensors.

No, still not found one. Depends how desperate you are and what quantity you want.

Banggood.com will ship them in 7 days if you pay for the shipping, might be worth it if you want more than one?Possibly the same with TinyDeal.

Let us know how you get on if you order.

Out of stock on Banggood.com.

HI. … are you looking for these?

Original Xiaomi Smart Human Body Sensor - SMART HUMAN BODY SENSOR

Yep, in the UK if possible, if not somewhere with expedited delivery…

They are on sale (just bought one for £8.58) at gearbest with free delivery

Depending on how quick you need them, it might be worth a bash

1 Like

If you need a link

Did you get any indication of a delivery date?

15 to 35 days

Not the quickest

@bobbles this is the best I can find.

TinyDeal, if you ordered 3 and selected DPD Express (5-10 days) they’d cost you £13.26 each

Hmm. Not bad. I’ll have a look.
Thanks.

Word of warning with Gearbest. I ordered 10 contact sensors which never arrived. They claim yodel delivered them but I never received anything. Due to me not opting for shipping insurance I am left with nothing.
What is most annoying, all my previous small orders arrive with no issues. As soon as I make a larger one it gets mysteriously “delivered” to someone else apparently.
Zero issues with banggood, I highly rate them.

1 Like

Why would you need to create your own version when mine already work?

I did wonder this. I think he’s flagging the last contact state change as opposed to the heartbeat but I might be wrong.

Yup. Last motioned date seems good. Kinda like mi home app where you can see when the last motion occurred.

I guess the next question might be is there any option for both? The last heartbeat is of more use to me as I have a number of devices that get triggered rarely.

1 Like

Maybe another tile that display that or format the existing tile to show both time

1 Like

… give me a moment.

1 Like

He heh. Can’t resist :slight_smile:

1 Like

Updated in github.

2 Likes