[OBSOLETE] Xiaomi Mi Cube / Magic Controller

Comes with a Panasonic CR2450.

Hello dear dudes,
I’m a newbe… Yesterday I arrived my magic cube.
I tried to figure out how it works, but I doubt know anything about it.

I have WLAN and a WLAN switched power plug. I use it to switch my living room lamp.

Know I want to use the magic cube for it.

Can give me someone a step by step Instruktion?

Sincerely
Flo

Thank you so much for the device handler. I have this version working now. I did want to share that for me rotate left and right are switched, so rotate left is button 7 for me and rotate right is 6.

Oh and I also took forever to find where this catchall shows up, go to My Locations and in there click on events for your hub.

Thanks to everyone on this thread and the related threads. I ended up finding the Advanced DTH too complicated for my needs, here is the WebCore piston I built as a template for my multiple cubes. There are toggle variables that I use to enable/disable notifications and debug content as well as a push notification for the battery level if it drops below a predefined threshold.

2 Likes

Hello
I added mi cube to smartthing app but I cant see any of buttons. does any one knows what’s the problem?
Thanks

1 Like

I need vídeo pls

I have installed the DH for the magic cube, but it only shows one single button.

My understanding is the new smartthings app only shows one button. I can only get one button to trigger too… For me with my cube, the only button that triggers is “Shake”

1 Like

I have been able to program all possible buttons (7, 36, or even 43) by using the “Advanced Button Controller” smartapp.

Hello,

Anyone have the Edge driver for this Xiaomi Mi Cube?
Thanks

Edge Driver for Aqara Temperature and Humidity Sensor? - #16 by AllenP?

1 Like