[OBSOLETE] Withings Sleep and Scale

Got this working. Went back into the IDE and clicked “Refresh client secret”, then went back to step 4 and copied the new wt_url and put it into the developer app and this time after going through all the steps after allowing the app I get a “Click Done” page which is what I should be seeing.

It automatically populated all my withings devices.

The next step will be to tie in my good morning and goodnight routines to the sleep sensor status so they’ll execute automatically when getting in and out of bed.

Is this still working for folks?

I had it working then it stopped. I have tried removing and reinstalling everything but continue to get the following error from the handler:

{body={}, error=XRequestID: Not provided invalid_token: The access token provided is invalid, status=401}

And the following from the SmartApp:

something went wrong: groovyx.net.http.HttpResponseException: Unauthorized

When I login to the Withings app in the ST SmartApp it seems to connect just fine. The messages imply that access token I am sending from ST does not match the Withings Dev app consumer secret/password but I have it entered correctly.

Also, the SmartApp it seems to be creating an Access token and Refresh Token for User, User Metric and User Activity. I have no idea what those relate to and I don’t remember those when I set this up originally.

Anyone have a clue what might be going on here? Has the Withings API changed by any chance? Do I need to trash the Withings Dev app completely and start over?

Tagging @fison67

UPDATE: I’m also seeing this from time to time in Live Logging for the SmartApp:

[]
getChildDevices(false), children=1
Try to a new Access Token by Refresh Token per 12 hours.

UPDATE: In the absence of any other ideas I am deleting my Withings Developer Application to see if that helps. Problem is you have to wait 7 days for it to delete.

I can only conclude this integration is now broken.

I deleted my Withings developer app and created a new one. Same problem.

It looks like the ST WT Connector code was changed at some point since I originally installed this and had it working.

Does anyone have a way to integrate the sleep sensor?

This is the only thing I still use IFTTT for.

I had it working, but only in Smarttnigs Classic, and sometime last summer I think they (Withings) changed the API or something else and it stopped working.
I have never got it to work in the new Smartthings app

i was excited to get this and set it up…guess not