[OBSOLETE] SHM Delay Version 2.0

I went back in to the source and I don’t have a clue as to why the system allowed you to save the Global profile without coding any routines.

input “globalOff”, “enum”, options: actions, required: true, defaultValue: “I’m Back!”,
title: “Keypad Disarmed/OFF executes Routine. Default: I’m Back!”

Lol, is that a bug? Is working fantastic now! Thank you

Probably a SmartThings bug of some sort, but this entire system is headed for the scrap heap at some point in the future when Samsung finally makes the conversion to the new app and structure. So it’s not worth worring about it. However, this was very frustating for me and I’m quite sure for you. I’m pleased it is solved.

I hope you will be around when the conversion is done. I will go to sleep now, it’s 1:12 here and my wife has her alarm at 5:00… thanks again

Sounds like something I want to do!:joy:

Guess it’s not a good time for you to test the Panic key on the Iris Simulator.:thinking:

I don’t have a siren, it arrives tomorrow( i mean today Thursday)

How that works?

Bad idea, i did it and all my house lights turned on with dimmer in 100% lol

1 Like

I have a GoControl 105DB siren that is always being triggered during my testing. Good thing for you it was not installed for your Panic test

1 Like

Lol 105db, my wife will die, wake up and kill me, and die again :rofl:

I just got a zooz, i think its 90db, for testing purposes

Correction i just read it’s 100db, not so bad

Hi again,

Special request now. I would like to have option to add other devices for beep on entry:

For example, in real contact sensor opens it has the option to add my arrival sensors (I have 4) but you can see in beep entry delay I can’t use them, not sure the real reason why but I think will be nice if you want to choose an arrival sensor to be more discrete when I’m sleeping… And the entry delay beep, it works with exit delay too? If not you should add it. Thanks.

I am not familiar with “Arrival Sensors” Suggest using Webcore for custom actions with these devices.

The Beep on entry delay is designed for a siren chirp as a warning. You are free to change the capability criteria in the source, as long as the target device has a beep cabability it will work.

All real keypads sound tones at exit and entry delay, they are not very loud (IMHO).

I understand what you want: sllence some sounds during user defined hours. Maybe sometime in the distant future, but not an option for now.

Ok, sounds good, thanks

@arnb I was wondering is there a way with your app to get notifications when the system arms and disarms. I know this was possible with Smart Alarm but since I installed your app a few days ago I don’t get any notifications did I miss something? Any help on insight would be appreciated. BTW really great app.

For the SHM Delay app as a whole, notifications are shown in the phone app Notifications page. Intrusion alerts and door open alerts are based upon your delay profile settings. On my personal system I use Bigtalker with Lannouncer for voice status notifications, along with visuals from ActionTiles.

For the beta Simulated Keypad, onscreen status and lastpin accept or reject should be released soon.

1 Like

Deprecated Jun 3, 2018 11:30AM EDT

Beta(zoid) release of the SHM Delay Simulated Keypad updated to display status: Accepted or Rejected of last pin entered, and Smarthings SHM Status and Mode.

Installation: Please Update from the beta repo
SHM Delay V2.0.8 Save and Publish
SHM Delay Simkypd Child V1.0.1 Save, do not publish

Notes:

• May require one arm/disarm for status to show
  • Status does not work with IE or Edge Browser
  • Status may be delayed by up to 3 seconds

Thank you!

Beta release Jun 03, 2018 11:30AM EDT of the SHM Delay Simulated Keypad

Updated to display status: Accepted or Rejected of last pin entered, Smarthings SHM Status and Mode, Exit Delay, Entry Delay, Intrusion, and Panic. Also, when setting Away Exit Delay mode from a simulated keypad triggers Away Mode Exit Delay on all real keypads, including the keypad tones.

What could this be used for?

• Giving access to your Smarthings system to a spouse, friend, child, dog walker, neighbor, sitter, etc without having to install the Smarthings App or any other software on their phone, Each user has a unique pin, that may include date and time restrictions.

• Try out and setup your system with a “Simulated Keypad” before making the decision to purchase and install a real keypad.

Installation: Please Update from the beta repo

• SHM Delay V2.0.8 Save and Publish (Please reinstall, yesterday’s version was replaced)
  • SHM Delay Simkypd Child V1.0.1 Save, do not publish
  • SHM Delay Child V2.0.4 Save, do not publish
  • Complete setup instructions at this link

Notes:

• May require one arm/disarm for status to show
  • Status display does not work with IE or Edge Browser
  • Status display may be delayed by up to 3 seconds

Beta release Jun 08, 2018 Simulated Keypad Android App available

The Simulated Keypad link is now located at https://www.arnb.org/keypad/www

Should you prefer running the simulated keypad from an Android app, it may be downloaded at https://www.arnb.org/keypad/keypad.apk You must allow Andoid to install apps from “Unknown Sources”. The app was generated using Phonegap using the same code used with the browser url. An IOS app is likely not going to be released due to the need to spend at minimum $100 to simply create the app.

Documentation is located at this link

Thank you, for some reason, in your previous message for SHM Delay Child has version 2.0.4, but I have in ST 2.0.5, is that a typo?

Version2 is v2.0.4
beta is 2.0.5