[OBSOLETE] New smartapp Automation-Director choose almost any triggers and assign actions

Hi, I have added some new functionality including the ability to have a delay before powering off lights turned on by motion or another source. Please give it a try and let me know how it works for you. It is setup to give you the option to have it turn off the lights the motion sensor turned on after x minutes unless there is still motion at x minutes or if the light was turned off and back on after turned on by the motion sensor (as an override to keep it from turning off)

1 Like

Whoa! Wow!

Fab! I will give it a try over the next day.

Thank You muchly!

Regards,

Mark.

I found this and have started to use it. The only thing I can’t figure out on this is when I set up the push notifications, I get 3 to my phone vs just 1. Any ideas why I may be getting 3?

What’s triggering the push?

I am using a smartthings button. I press and release it

I may have this configured wrong, but I’ve found multiple places that have SMS notifications. What I want to do is when the button is pressed, it set off an alarm (which works), and sent a text to multiple people. There are multiple locations for the SMS notifications.
Also, in one location it asks how many to send. Not sure what that means.

I’ll try to remember to test this tonight, but this is how I’d suggest setting it:

I tested this and only got one SMS message (with no spaces in the phone number, that I’d done when I modified the number to post).