[OBSOLETE] Mi Connector (Xiaomi and Yeelight)

Hi Elad, were you able to fix this issue?

Delete the current one, and pull down the latest one.

Hi . can you please add zhimi.heater.za2 it is the same as your zhimi.heater.za1 , and yeelink.light.ceiling20 . Thanks

@gbenrus25 any luck on this?

Sorry about the delay. I’d been traveling internationally so didn’t have a chance to work on this. WIll work on it this weekend.

Cheers

1 Like

Managed to update and but still having problems getting the devices

No problem. Thank you for working on it!

@flyize Unfortunately, not much good news to report on my end. It’s actually more complex than I thought. The version of miio used here is older and doesn’t have the api for zoned cleaning or segment cleaning (room cleaning). Newer versions do. I assumed it did which would have made modifying the DTH straightforward. However, in this case, I’d have to modify the miio code (vacuum.js and a few other places), update the Docker container, export it, and then modify the DTH.

I might do this later as I’ve have had to modify the miio for other uses but don’t plan to do it too soon. Sorry

1 Like

Thanks for checking.

Hi, I have problems connecting the flora devices, I get this error

2020-03-05 02:40:14 error: Bluetooth :: unknown [ xxxxxxxxx ] can’t be added to ST. Cuz DTH is not exist on ST IDE
but I have the DTH installed, in fact I have others xiaomi devices working fine.
Any idea?
Thank you

Hey all,

This lumi.gateway.mieu01 is not supported now

Any news about this, will it be supported in the near future?

I’m suddenly getting this error from my Docker app:

Cannot read property ‘token’ of undefined
TypeError: Cannot read property ‘token’ of undefined
at uniqueTokenEnabled (/usr/src/app/util/csrf.js:159:32)
at csrf (/usr/src/app/util/csrf.js:112:9)
at Layer.handle [as handle_request] (/usr/src/app/node_modules/express/lib/router/layer.js:95:5)
at trim_prefix (/usr/src/app/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:317:13)
at /usr/src/app/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:284:7
at Function.process_params (/usr/src/app/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:335:12)
at next (/usr/src/app/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:275:10)
at cookieParser (/usr/src/app/node_modules/cookie-parser/index.js:57:14)
at Layer.handle [as handle_request] (/usr/src/app/node_modules/express/lib/router/layer.js:95:5)
at trim_prefix (/usr/src/app/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:317:13)
at /usr/src/app/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:284:7
at Function.process_params (/usr/src/app/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:335:12)
at next (/usr/src/app/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:275:10)
at SessionStrategy.strategy.pass (/usr/src/app/node_modules/passport/lib/middleware/authenticate.js:343:9)
at SessionStrategy.authenticate (/usr/src/app/node_modules/passport/lib/strategies/session.js:75:10)
at attempt (/usr/src/app/node_modules/passport/lib/middleware/authenticate.js:366:16)

I can’t get the Air Purifier 2H (zhimi.airpurifier.mc2) to work with Mi-Connector. “This zhimi.airpurifier.mc2 is not supported now”

Running latest docker images (arm) and the lastest smartapps & DTH

How can I add this model to Mi-Connector?

Hi Guys,
I was finally able to integrate the Philips Zhirui Downlight + Yeelight Lighting Fixtures with Homebridge using my Synology NAS plus Bose / Samsung TVs that run Tizen / the cheap LED RGB controllers successfully to Homekit
If you’ll do need more information. Please feel free to reach out.
Cheers

Updating this post thread. Although I was not successful to use the Mi-Connector API to integrate the Philips Zhirui Downlight - I was able to use Homebridge Plus Homekit and also integrate the ZHirui fixture successfully. The tideous part wa extracting the 32 token but after much practise -was able to do it flawlessly.

@fison67 Any ideas on this?

I dont know how many of you use the Xiaomi or aqaua vibration sensors in your smart home setup but with the Mi connector they are currently configured to be used as buttons which makes the void for what they are being used for a vibration sensor. Now I dont know if anyone has managed to get these working as vibration sensors but if you have please let me know as its the last issue I am having with my smarthome setup.

Thanks a lot for this awesome product. I would love if you could extent it to newer Mijia device. Thanks again, I am using this everyday.

Does anyone have problem for control Yeelight Ceiling light ?

I can see status of that light but cannot control it. I have 2 models. Ceiling 1 and 5

The Xiaomi Flora can not connect directly to ST??

Is there Some flower sensors who can integrated in ST?