[Obsolete] Lowes $10 off $50 and other Promo Codes Discussion

Could someone PM me a code for 15 off 50? Much appreciated!

Thank you so much for your help!

No problem

Does anyone know why I keep getting promotion is not available at this time on the lowes website? thanks

Expired code most likely.

Can someone share how to actually generate these (or PM me?) Looking for a 50 of 250 code.
Thanks!

Anyone can pm me a 15off50? Thx

Get this week’s codes here

Link here to enter he codes from SD to generate actual codes

1 Like

Newegg.com is selling $50 gift cards for $45 today. Limit 2. So using a $15 off $50 and one of these gift cards you can save $20

2 Likes

Could someone please email me a 15 of 50 please.

Enter the code here to generate coupon code

3 Likes

If anyone has a promo code for Lowes, please PM me! I’m in need!!! Thank you :slight_smile:

mcnazz - can you tell me your “much easier way”?

I’d like to know the the “easier way” as well. Have you heard anything?

@RLDreams any tips on How to use the morovia generator?

A simple walk through maybe

I believe this is a valid pattern
470005500076284 [Exp 6/20/17] from sd link.

Nevermind…

Figure it out.

1. Excel is your friend for those still wondering how to.
  2. Then copy paste results in monrovia
  3. and try coupon some will probably be used! For me took the fourth one and boom $15 saved.

I really need two codes today so I can order my dad some switches for Father’s day. If anyone has a couple that I could use I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks in advance!

Can i get 15$ off 50$ please . 4-5 if possible

As a note to all: I have a feeling that Lowe’s is phasing out their $15 off $50 and $50 off $250. The last known $50 off $250 line has already expired. The last known line of $15 off $50 expires tomorrow (6/20). I’m guessing they are sticking with $20 off $100 and 10% as they are a lower percentage off. Of course I could be wrong.