[OBSOLETE] Lock Manager

OK, so it’s just not only me :confounded:

1 Like

Something is not quite right with notifications on mode change. The restriction is working, but I only get the notification if I go into the user and hit done.

1 Like

All 6 of my Schlage locks, 3 BE’s and 3 FE’s have been on “Lock is Loading data” for almost an hour. I deleted app from Automation and removed from IDE. I then reinstalled new apps, through GITHUB integration, but all of my old codes are in all of the locks. I have never touched Slots 1 and 2 and only have slots 3 and 4 programmed. I even updated the DTH. I can lock and unlock them through Smartthings. How long should it take for them to refresh? I really don’t want to reset them.

I uninstalled the beta and then installed version 1. Added all of my locks and users. 2 weird issues, app does not display codes that are on the locks. Does that take some time? I then tested a few codes and I see this in the ide logging: 1:44:56 PM: error groovy.lang.MissingMethodException: No signature of method: script14892612216802108340033.incrementLockUsage() is applicable for argument types: (java.lang.String) values: [ee25ea7d-00cf-4fde-8247-ae3d1bbcb4ae] @ line 309

To be honest, I’m not sure that it removed all of the codes when I removed the beta, so I’m not sure that version 1 is actually adding codes. I’ll test that now by adding a dummy user/code.

Just tested a test user/pin and it did not work. I then checked the ide logs and came across this when trying to refresh lock data: 1:56:25 PM: error groovy.lang.MissingMethodException: No signature of method: script14892610727422108340033.initializeLockData() is applicable for argument types: () values: []
Possible solutions: initalizeLockData() @ line 202

What DTH are you using?

I am using garyd9’s DTH for my Schlage locks.

I’m using Erik’s new DTH, since I have Schlage Locks. I’m going to load my old GaryD one and see if that works.

Seems like both of us are having similar issues regardless of the lock DTH.

Each code (runs from 30 to 1 by default) should take no more than 20 seconds each. You should see lock status much sooner than an hour.

I’d try the default ST DTH (with lock codes) as I know this new version was built to work with that one. Not sure if all vendors report codes back though so not sure which locks would work.

I see Locks status almost immediately. It’s in “Lock Manage” where it just says “Lock is loading loading data.”

I know that this is for locks more so than keypads but I was just wondering if there was a way to set an iris keypad up to open and close a garage door? I set it up on the app but get nothing. Keypad doesn’t seem to connect.

Don’t use garyd9’s DTH. I included a copy of it in my repo with some updated methods so that it works with this app though.

https://github.com/ethayer/lock-manager/tree/master/devicetypes/ethayer/zwave-schlage-touchscreen-lock.src

Erik,

I tried it, gary’s dth, after installing your updated version to see if there was a difference… I switched it back to the updated one since there wasn’t one. The new codes wont update on any of my 6 locks, or show # of uses. If I change the codes, back to the old ones with Lock Manager, than the # of uses show.
I’ve deleted and reinstalled, through GH Repository twice. Same responses. Any ideas?

michael

Thanks for the reply Erik. I must have missed where you mentioned or documented to use your DTH instead of Gary’s. Things are starting to work now. I have gotten a few notifications when it is adding codes to the locks saying “null now has access to x lock”. Is it normal for it to say null instead of an actual name?

Garyd9 is no longer updating his DTH. There’s a report on his DTH that’s out of date. I’ve updated that part of the DTH and included it here .

Burn code routines should be fixed now too.

Nope, not normal at all. Open up that user’s child app and scroll to the bottom of the user page and expand the ‘setup’ section. Make sure you have a name in the ‘User Name’ section. I recommend keeping the ‘User:’ string in front of the app label just to keep things tidy on the Lock Manager page.

2 Likes

Ok, I just noticed the DTH is not updating by the GH Repo. When I hit Publish and execute nothing happens. It still is under new. I’m going to update it manually. I also noticed the DTH doesn’t show a new revision in the code, is that correct?

Yeah, looks like mine is not updating either. I’m going to try and remove it and then re-add it via GitHub.

@ethayer This should say locks instead of keypads.