Sorry, just to confirm

Your tapping from the -
Smart Home Monitor

ā€˜Marketplaceā€™ bottom right corner

Then ā€˜Thingsā€™ or ā€˜SmartAppsā€™

ā€˜SmartAppsā€™

Then the bottom tab should be + My Apps

That right?

If while in IDE you switch to the ā€˜My Hubsā€™ tab, it shows your hub and all of your devices?

Yeh so when the app opens, I go to marketplace in bottom right, then smartapps and there is no option for My Apps.

Yep all there.

Very very oddā€¦ itā€™s as if SmartThings doesnā€™t see that you have any custom SmartApps installedā€¦

Its weird because i have some and Iā€™m using themā€¦I will raise a support ticket and hopefully will get something backā€¦ I think i might do a reset as well as they will only tell me to do that!

Gary, can you see any smartapps you have installed?

Have you installed any others?

I can see ones I have done before. But I just tried setting up one from a template and that doesnā€™t appear eitherā€¦I think it could be a bigger issue unfortunately.

I was just given the suggestion to have you log out of your SmartThings app on your phone and log back in. See if that fixes it.

Just tried and didnt make a difference

I would open a support ticket. Add slagle@smartthings.com to the cc: line as well for some visibility :wink:

Just have a look at thisā€¦

Thanks - but Iā€™m not even seeing them thereā€¦

@slagle @jody.albritton @Tyler - Any advice?

Iā€™ll try themā€¦Thanks to you and @SteMac for the help.

I will try this later tonight, very cool and Iā€™m ecstatic about your progress with video!

Question: any reason why DCS-5010L is not on the supported list? Thatā€™s what I have and will let you know if the 5020L driver works for my 5010L camera ---- which it did with your older driver for 5020L that Iā€™ve been using for a long time with my 5010L. FYI, those were blown out at Groupon for $70 like 2 years ago, so there are lots of 5010Lā€™s out there. Iā€™ll keep you posted on how it works out for me.

Thanks!

Let me know if the DCS-5020L DTH works and Iā€™ll add it to the app! Thanks!

I just updated the D-Link Camera connect and my camera connects for a second then drops out. If it does load it loads once then doesnā€™t load again. I have the DCS 934L

If it loads even once then it is a network issue on your end, not much I can do.

When I went to repo and checked the update it said updated, but it didnā€™t save it. I had to exit IDE and then click save and publish now it works. I think there might be a problem with the repo server. I had my neighbor complain about the same problem. Could also be a quirk in the new IOS update that came exactly at the same time I was doing the repo update. All is good now.