[OBSOLETE: [BETA MILESTONE 2] CoRE (Community's own Rules Engine)

Got an example use case? Just trying to understand.

Here you go. Maybe thereā€™s a different/better way of doing it? Just what I was used to in CoRE thatā€™s all. The example below is ā€˜in the last x seconds/minutes/hoursā€™ but I also use ā€˜for at least x seconds/minutes/hoursā€™. Itā€™s to check that someone has been away for a certain amount of time and some else has been home for a certain amount of time. I also use if motion hasnā€™t happened for x amount of time.

Where are we supposed to ask about CoRE features (given the fact that it is possibly changing to a web controllable app)?

Iā€™m specifically trying to figure out how to get CoRE, which I installed via GitHub integration without too much trouble, to control full RGB colors on my OSRAM Lightify Flex. Unfortunately the Flex isnā€™t showing up as a full color device and Iā€™m not sure why. Iā€™m a noob with ST and Lightify both, so maybe Iā€™m missing something obvious.

Hi - I noticed twilio sms two-way setup in the source that is commented out.

I am wondering what this will be, as having a piston respond to an SMS message and performing a task and responding back would be very interesting.

Hey guys, I need a little help with Variables. Iā€™m using the AutoMatic device type to track my cars fuel level. It uses fuelLevelPercent. How would I have CoRE track this?