[OBSOLETE] [BETA MILESTONE 1] CoRE (Community's own Rules Engine)

Hey CoRE got a ding in it’s 100% recovery record…

3 Likes

You’re absolutely correct, and that’s why I put it out of my misery! :imp:

I can’t seem to get the Dashboard to work in Chrome or Android for the last 2 days. I can open the page but the blue line just runs across and keeps restarting all the time. Is it somehow resetting the page refresh every time the pistons get updated due to the number of pistons that it has to query?
Running the latest version.

So, I’m doing this dashboard not opening thing as a pretty sure fire way of knowing there is an afu piston.

If you have v0.1.120+ follow this:

This needs to go in the docs.

I cant find this option, maybe I just need to update?
I am currently on Ver. 1.11
If so will this still work?
Thanks!

Should I be getting an error when I try to take a snap shot of a Piston from the Dashboard?

I get this error, but it still works

Anyone else having issues getting to “Runtime Statistics” I get the nice spinny wheel then it just goes away and I am still on the core main screen.

Hi.
I am getting the same thing but instead of going back to the main screen, I get ‘You are not authorised to perform the requested operation’.
Then it just shows the ‘Remove’ button.
Any thoughts @ady624?

1 Like

good glad im not nuts. i thought maybe one of my pistons broke it

I forgot to check that after I deleted the corrupt Piston…I’m not able to get into the Runtime Statistics either…I get the error below from the logs

may be that we have too many pistons or interactions for it to compile in 20 seconds?

2 Likes

@ady624 has uploaded a new release (.122) and I have tested it for him.
It has fixed the problem and all is well now in my world at least!!!
Thanks ady

1 Like

woo thanks going to install it now

Statistics works again Thanks!!!

2 Likes

I am trying to add capability of thermostat mode, but I get "There are no devices of this capability). But If I select thermostat for capability it will see see my Ecobee 3. So Core does see my Ecobee 3. I was previously using RM and RM allowed me to add condition based on what my Ecobee was set to… For some reason Core willnt allow me to see the modes for my ecobee. cuboy29 did you find a solution.

@HLlalo, it appears that the Ecobee devices does not expose the Thermostat Mode capability. Thermostat capability is, however, overlapping it. I guess I need to make sure that capability exposes the attribute. Go to the main CoRE and enable Expert Mode. After that, choose the Thermostat capability, select your Ecobee and look for the mode in the Attribute field. That should let you do what you need.

I have configured the Thermostat capability to show the attribute even when not in Expert Mode:

v0.1.126.20160727 - Beta M1 - Always showing the Attribute field for the Thermostat capability

Please update and exit CoRE and go back in.

OK found this I just needed to update code.
And Yes it rebuilt the blank piston… :smile: Very cool
@ady624 I am just amazed with what you can do! Great Job!!!

2 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile: that was a close call though :slight_smile: but it worked :slight_smile: for most :frowning:

1 Like