oAuth Issues all cloud to cloud integrations broken (02/05/16)

I am on na01 and still not working… 0 authorized.

I’m sailing in the same boat. Not working yet for me either. Believe I’m also on na01.

Thanks for the additional feedback! It looks like there’s still some work that needs to be done. Tim and I were able to test and validate the updated app last night, but my inbox is full with support requests letting me know that didn’t work! Thanks for your patience as we work through this.

Also note that there is a similar thread happening at:

I just pushed 2.2 R2 to Google Play and it should be available over the next few hours:

SharpTools 2.2 R2 Release
OK, let’s try this again. I pushed an updated release to Google Play this morning and it should make its way through the system over the next few hours. It looks like I had inadvertently removed a flag during the build/release process causing the last build to not work. I had a few NA01 users double check this build and and the authorization is working as expected.

For reference, the changelog in Google Play for this build will have “2.2 R2” in it.

3 Likes

2.2 r2 installed still not working… I have two locations… it is trying to authorize on the first location in the list, even though I am picking devices in the 2nd.

Mine now works

1 Like

I’m in, appears to be working. Might have a few statuses off. I’ll look closer when I’m home again.

1 Like

Sharp tools seems to be working for me with app version 2.2R2. Thanks for the quick fix!

1 Like

I’m having an issue to (UK based) I can’t get the app to authorise.

Not sure if that’s what other people are seeing.

1 Like

@Silverpawn
I’m getting the same thing

Same here (UK) Not working getting the Client is not associated with a smartapp message

Yup same issue here. Presuming the back end fixes haven’t been rolled out yet to the UK

1 Like

Just tried again and it authorised OK so guess the EU server has been updated.

1 Like

@inpier just beat me to the punch. just finished authorising and testing. yes all good for me also on EU Shard

1 Like

Thanks for the fix, in synch with my presence again!

1 Like

:dart: that hit the spot. That was one of the fastest ST & Developer fixes I’ve seen. Thanks guys for the hard work and lack of finger pointing. @joshua_lyon @slagle :relaxed:

3 Likes

working now … something must have propogated… the app suddenly showed 68 things authorized without me even reauthorizing … when it showed 0 last time I ran it.

2 Likes

Sharp tools is okay but I’m starting to see the welcome code issue this morning. Is anyone else in the same boat?
Again not seeing anything in the status web page. According to that page we’ve not had any incidents for weeks! LOL

1 Like

@a4refillpad See this new thread

1 Like

I’ve had the issue with Harmony this morning - TV never came on with first movement of the day… Quiet disappointed as this is the first time I’ve found myself affected by the cloud of issues ST has been having recently.