oAuth Issues all cloud to cloud integrations broken (02/05/16)

Support were able to get my mobile App back up and running.

Here is the response I got from them

You're not the first person to get in touch with this issue today, it seems to be an authentification error.

I've managed to get this resolved by uninstalling the SmartThings app or the devices that you're getting this issue on, and then freshly reinstalling the app. This should then allow you to log in using your existing user credentials.

In terms of accessing the App that worked I can now focus on the Oauth issues, I’m not seeing any consistency yet though with some of my Oauth devices reporting and some are not.