Hi guys, I need some help with my home automation project.
I live in Brazil and here we have a 127V AC and 60Hz eletric power home system and my apartment is about 200m2 (2152 sq ft) with four rooms. .
I am going to NYC next month and I am planning to buy these products down bellow and I would apreciate any suggestions.
1x Samsung SmartThings Smart Home Hub
3x Echo Dot (2nd Generation) - White
16x Sengled Element Classic Programmable Smart LED Bulbs A19 2700K Soft White
8x Vision Z-Wave Micro Switch, 2 relay
2x Aeotec Nano Switch on / off Zwave
3x Aeotec Z-Wave Micro Dimmer, 2nd edition
1x GoControl WNK01-21KIT Essential Z-Wave Home Security Suite
3x First Alert 2-in-1 Z-Wave Smoke Detector & Carbon Monoxide Alarm
2x Aeotec Multisensor 6, Z-Wave Plus 6-in1 motion, temperature, humidity, light, UV, vibration sensor
3x Aeotec by Aeon Labs ZW130-A WallMote Quad
[sorry, can only post 2 links, new user]
I am open to change the setup or brands and willing to spend up to $1500.
I have quite a few questions.
- Will I have any electrical issue with these products because of our eletrical system?
- All of them work with each other and SmartThings and Alexa?
- Can I use only one relay with “Vision Z-Wave Micro Switch, 2 relay”? What about two 3 ways switches at the same box? And one single pole + one 3-way?
- Can I use the Aeotec Nano Switch on / off to control a 1500w eletric fireplace?
- The Sengled Smart LED Bulbs A19 are E26 screw type? It fits on E27 socket that I use here? Can I use it with regular single pole and 3 way switches?
- Can I use the Vision switch to on/off those cheap led strip like this one? If I configure the color and intensity with the remote control it will remeber the configuration?
- I understand that z-wave frequency is different here and in US, so I am gonna be able to use only US z-wave products but what about ZIgbee? Its the same in US and Brazil?
- Do I have to pay any fees for any of them to work?
- Do I need any other item, like an extra hub or something else?
- Can I use a micro dimmer to on/off a non dimmable bulb, like using 0 and 100% brigthness?