NYC-Brazil Home Automation Project Advice Needed

Hi guys, I need some help with my home automation project.
I live in Brazil and here we have a 127V AC and 60Hz eletric power home system and my apartment is about 200m2 (2152 sq ft) with four rooms. .
I am going to NYC next month and I am planning to buy these products down bellow and I would apreciate any suggestions.

1x Samsung SmartThings Smart Home Hub
3x Echo Dot (2nd Generation) - White
16x Sengled Element Classic Programmable Smart LED Bulbs A19 2700K Soft White
8x Vision Z-Wave Micro Switch, 2 relay
2x Aeotec Nano Switch on / off Zwave
3x Aeotec Z-Wave Micro Dimmer, 2nd edition
1x GoControl WNK01-21KIT Essential Z-Wave Home Security Suite
3x First Alert 2-in-1 Z-Wave Smoke Detector & Carbon Monoxide Alarm
2x Aeotec Multisensor 6, Z-Wave Plus 6-in1 motion, temperature, humidity, light, UV, vibration sensor
3x Aeotec by Aeon Labs ZW130-A WallMote Quad
[sorry, can only post 2 links, new user]

I am open to change the setup or brands and willing to spend up to $1500.

I have quite a few questions.

1. Will I have any electrical issue with these products because of our eletrical system?
  2. All of them work with each other and SmartThings and Alexa?
  3. Can I use only one relay with “Vision Z-Wave Micro Switch, 2 relay”? What about two 3 ways switches at the same box? And one single pole + one 3-way?
  4. Can I use the Aeotec Nano Switch on / off to control a 1500w eletric fireplace?
  5. The Sengled Smart LED Bulbs A19 are E26 screw type? It fits on E27 socket that I use here? Can I use it with regular single pole and 3 way switches?
  6. Can I use the Vision switch to on/off those cheap led strip like this one? If I configure the color and intensity with the remote control it will remeber the configuration?
  7. I understand that z-wave frequency is different here and in US, so I am gonna be able to use only US z-wave products but what about ZIgbee? Its the same in US and Brazil?
  8. Do I have to pay any fees for any of them to work?
  9. Do I need any other item, like an extra hub or something else?
  10. Can I use a micro dimmer to on/off a non dimmable bulb, like using 0 and 100% brigthness?

Any advices?
Thanks!

1 Like

Also, I understand that for most of the switches I will need a neutral wire so thats why I am buying some Smart Leds for those boxes that are too hard to pull one.

This should solve some of your worries.

1 Like

Thank you @lmosenko I’ll check it out.

1 Like

Do I have to pay any fees for any of them to work?
NO

I understand that z-wave frequency is different here and in US, so I am gonna be able to use only US z-wave products but what about ZIgbee? Its the same in US and Brazil?
In Brazil we do not have regulation about this things yet you can zigbee/zwave.

Do I need any other item, like an extra hub or something else?
YES do you need zigbee/zwave repeater like Iris Smart Plug (3210-L) because in Brazil all the walll made by brick.

I thought that Brazilian frequency is 921.4MHz and as US is 908.42 MHz so it would work only with US products.
And i read somewhere that Zigbees is 2.4GHz worldwide (is it?) , so iT would work.

But doesnt most of z-wave and zigbees products act like a repeater so I would not need to buy others just for that?

Dont worries about frequencies if you buy all your devices in the US.

Some devices work like a repeater not all, I recommend you buy a repeater but up to you.

Hi @emersonvier do you mean a WiFi repeater?

No, Some Outlets/Lamps can works as Z wave repeater.