I have the hub for about a month now and are at about 15 devices. I am happy overall, but I was in a big surprise for the smartcam pro HD camera. I thought this is a “blessed” camera but so many things just don’t work.
Anyway, I have a Windows Phone so I guess the app is behind as well, but can someone help with these please?
- Any way to get live view at all or is it DOA due to WP?
- Any way to get camera photos? Seems like device is not “capable” of capturing photos so I can’t use any of the smartapps.
- I set up SHM custom rules to capture videos, but I can’t download them. There is a download button but it doesn’t do anything. Can I access them in a different way directly from the cloud somehow?
- From my wife’s phone (logging in from her account) the download button is not even there. Is this by design somehow?
- Profile is stuck at 4, I can’t change it…Changing it from the thing’s dashboard seems to work, but returning to it immediately after shows 720p again (and that’s how it shows on the web properties as well). I am guessing all the custom rules recording are stuck at 720p then? Can I change that?
- Are the supported D-Link ones integrating any better? Any other alternatives worth exploring?
Given the fact that all I can do is just view a video on my phone’s screen I am tempted to return them but would like to get people’s ideas/feedback first.