*** No longer supported *** [RELEASE] Resilient My Ecobee Devices and ecosystem V6- migrated to custom capabilities & automation (presence, comfort settings, and more)!

Hi,

Just want to inform my contributors that a new version (v5.9.9y) can be downloaded at my e-commerce solution provider (sellfy) using the original download link or your sellfy account provided that you’ve followed the update procedure indicated at my store (under the terms of service).

The new version allows to produce daily and weekly voice reports via the Ask Alexa smartapp (Amazon Echo-ST integration developed by Michael Struck) .

For examples:

At your home, your ecobee thermostat is currently in heat mode and its presence sensor is set to present. In the past 7 days,at the Ecobee Kitchen thermostat,there were 29 schedule change(s),your thermostat’s setpoint was 19.0 degrees in average.The Ecobee’s minimum setpoint was 14.0 degrees on 2018-01-02 21:10,and the Ecobee’s maximum setpoint was 21.5 degrees on 2018-01-02 20:35.The Ecobee’s average ambient temp collected was 18.8 degrees Celsius.And finally, the thermostat’s average relative humidity observed was 31.0%.

At your home,your ecobee thermostat is currently in heat mode and its presence sensor is set to present.In the past day,at the Ecobee Kitchen thermostat,there were 7 schedule change(s),your thermostat’s setpoint was 18.7 degrees in average.The Ecobee’s minimum setpoint was 14.0 degrees on 2018-01-06 16:05,and the Ecobee’s maximum setpoint was 20.5 degrees on 2018-01-06 15:30.The Ecobee’s average ambient temp collected was 18.8 degrees Celsius.And finally, the thermostat’s average relative humidity observed was 31.0%.

If you’re are a contributor to one of my support packages (and I have access to your ST account), the upgrade has already been done for you. You don’t need to do anything, everything has been taken care of.

In the last versions, I’ve also made some improvement to the new queue logic which allows to “replay” ecobee commands following an ST or ecobee outage. This feature, combined the actual resilience of My Ecobee device (to avoid any ecobee disconnects), will ensure even more robustness for my contributors and their HA scenarios.

Regards.

1 Like