Next few weeks might be interesting

Been waiting for this for a few weeks now and can’t wait to try out the PlantLinks I have.

2 Likes

Any news on plant link? Waiting on integration to pull the trigger to save money on the base

We have a device type and service manager that has been submitted and in review for publishing. Just a few minor things to work out and we can release it.

1 Like

Great news!! Can’t wait!

This means we will not need the Plantlink base unit, only the sensors themselves?

That is correct, @pdudley

I am very excited about this! Having to have a text message sent from PlantLink to my IFTTT to ST has been a very non-convenient project :smile:

What going on with PlantLink and ST? any update been a few weeks and nothing??

I ordered a few plant link probes without the base- hope this integration happens soon…

I’ve got it working at my house. Just a few issues with tile display to work thru.

Is this all hashed out now? I order one based on this thread and just got a tracking number and would like to get this PlantLink to work with ST when it arrives.

+1

Twenty characters

In the meantime while searching for any new news on integration, I did find the Oso SmartThings github repository with complex device type and smartapp in the works. https://github.com/KristopherKubicki/plantlink-smartapps

I will work hard to get this out this week. The one you linked to is a bit dated and doesn’t include a service manager.

4 Likes

Thanks Ben! Thanks…

Ben, any free time to look into this yet?

Testing tomorrow. Forum Pro-tip: Throw an @ in front of names and they will get notified (@ben) :smile:

2 Likes

@Ben How did the testing go or is it ongoing? Thanks looking forward to this get rid of hub?

@Ben Curious if you got it working. I have a Plant Link in my hands right now and I don’t know what to do with it. :smile:

1 Like

I’m still testing my own device type code. So far I think I’m not getting timely alerts.

5 Likes