Newbie questions... any help appreciated for conditional programming

Hi,

I am new at home automation, and have a bit of a conditional programming need and would like to know whether or not Smartthings platform could help me do it, or I need to look elsewhere. Please help if you can!

I’ve been looking at Lutron RadioRA2 and Caseta systems, but open to any similar lighting solutions as my KEY criteria is the conditional programming!

Here are my needs:

• 2 Keypads (one at entry, one in living room) to control lights all on/off, plus mood settings
  • 4 Dimmers, 3 magnetic, 1 electronic transformer control
  • 2-3 plug-in controls (table lamps, etc…)
  • 4 on/off switches
  • 2 roller shaded (future setup)
  • 2 fan switches (on/off)
  • One switch for Fireplace
  • Integrate into Nest
  • Control Sonos
  • Control by Harmony Remote (integrate to home audio)
  • Integrate into HomeKit
    - ALL controlled via ONE APP [iPad]
  • Give me conditional programming

Conditional Programming
Climate Control

• Winter: IF Temp on (Nest or other thermostat) below 60, turn on Fireplace (via remote switch, as Nest is not connected to fireplace)… and Baseboards (Nest controlled)… IF temp goes above 65, below 70, TURN OFF Baseboard heaters, IF temp goes above 70, TURN OFF Fireplace
  • Summer: IF Temp on (Nest or other thermostat) is above 70, Turn AC ON (Nest controlled) AND Turn the FAN ON (via remote switch, as Nest is not connected to fireplace)

A/V
If mood set to Movie, turn X, Y lights off, turn Z light to 50%, Turn on AV Receiver, change input to X, set TV Pic setting to Movie, etc…

My biggest need is the conditional formatting for climate control. This is in a condo, and I basically want to temp control fireplace, and fan that are BOTH manual right now. Nest only turns on A/C and Baseboards, but I want it to also trigger fireplace or the Fan. So, essentially I need a platform to READ the temperature off Nest, and trigger those events in Unison with Nest turning A/C or Heater on/off.

Questions:

1. Could SmartThings control Lutron RadioRA2 or Caseta lighting solutions (prefer RadioRA2)
  2. Could SmartThings control Lutron mood settings (via its keypad)?
  3. If Lutron doesn’t work, what other lighting controls are recommended? Insteon has been a hit and miss from what I’ve read
  4. Could SmartThings do the conditional programming I am looking for? If not, could another thermostat enable this?
  5. What ONE APP could integrate all of these into a single UI? I HATE to use multiple apps for various functions

Thanks