[OBSOLETE] New Zigbee Device (Securifi Key Fob)

Thanks Kevin! I also saw that @chipr had put in a feedback loop which I thought was kind of cool. He triggers his porch light on/off to show the system is changing modes, nice.

So I did so more searching through the forums and @garyd9 modified the ST default Z-Wave Garage Door Opener so that it could work perfectly with the Securifi Key fob! I used the one that @Ron modified and replaced the default one. [RELEASE] Enhanced Linear GD00Z-4/GD00Z-5/GoControl/Iris/others Device Handler with Switch and Automated Garage Door Open/Close when People Arrive/Leave
It works like an absolute champ! You developer guys are just geniuses :grinning:

Thank you so much Kevin, Gary and Ron for getting all the pieces together that allows non-dev people like me to experience the full potential of the SmartThings system. :+1:

I created a new linked topic for the SwannOne device discussion:

Many thanks Rudip, thanks for confirming your findings. I am fairly new to smartthings, therefore my help to resolve this is fairly limited! It would be great to get this keyFob working. It really is made really well and beautifully designed.

I am keeping my Swannone keyFobs for future testing.

Sorry for hijacking the securify key fob thread guys! I will continue from now on in the new Swannone keyFob thread

Hi @RudiP
im using
https://github.com/RudiP/SmartThings/blob/master/devicetypes/RudiP/Swann-One-Key-Fob.src/Swann-One-Key-Fob.groovy

however how i can map my routines on the button click?or exactly what routine call when i press the lock, unlock and panic? Thanks

Nevermind i installed smart app to control the routines :smiley: awesome
One quistion Long press is not working right?

Hi @ZeN_KuN. Long press (Held) is not implemented for this Device.
More information about this device on the thread SwannOne Key Fob Support

awesome, thanks and sorry for inconveniences :smiley:

Does anyone know what the range is on the Securify Fob? I’m looking to use this to arm the system when I leave. Ideally I’d already be inside the car in the driveway or at least outside the house.

I’ve had no problem using in my driveway

Wrong location will repost.

Can someone please answer this question regarding the Securiffi KeyFob Do I need a smart app along with your device type as Chip Rosenthal posted one here.? Thanks.

Chip! do I need Kevin’s device type along with your smart app? Also should I disable my presence detectors so they don’t interfere with the keyfobs?

Update I have both the device type from Kevin and the Smart App from Chip (Not sure if I needed both) I configured two key fobs and all is functioning. The light flashes so fast (Z-Wave GE On/Off Paddle Switch) That it is very hard to even see it is controlling a fixture with three LED bulbs. Chip is there a way to extend the length of time the lamp stays on? By the way it really works fantastic.

What are you trying to do with the fobs? Most items can be controlled using ST’s built in smart apps using just my device type

In the ST App Marketplace, under more you will find the button controller app. That will allow you to do most things

I am using them to arm and disarm tha alarm as the Smart Alarm has a 45 second delay to enter or leave the house, but the siren even with the delay goes off. It doesn’t matter if the presence detector is there. Geko told me that is how it was designed. So now I can disarm the alarm before I walk in. Not 500 fooot or more away and without taking out my phone. I also like the smart app because it signals by blinking the light. I just wish the light would stay on a bit longer. I am trying how to figure out adding a delay to the time on for the flash.

@chipr’s code just needs a slight modification to work.

2 options

Change this feedbackSwitch.off() to feedbackSwitch.off(delay:delay_in_ms)

Or, This laundry monitor device type by @pstuart also has a good example on how to do flashing, if you ever wanted to modify @chipr’s app

1 Like

Thanks tried that but the light went on but never went off so it didn’t flash. I did this.
switch (currState) {
case “on”:
feedbackSwitch.off(Delay:50)
feedbackSwitch.on()
break;
case “off”:
feedbackSwitch.on()
feedbackSwitch.off(Delay:50)
break;
default:
log.warning “buttonHandler: bad state “${currState}” for switch “${feedbackSwitch}””
}

Try a delay of 50000

the delay has to be in miliseconds

No that didn’t work either once the light goes on it never goes off. I searched for the Laundry Monitor by pstuart but didn’t find it., chances are I am not searching correctly. But either way light never goes out until I press the off button on the wall.

Try this

I pulled it together real quick from both the apps I mentioned. Haven’t tested it, but it at least installs in the ide

This section controls the delay and # of flashes you may want to change it
def onFor = onFor ?: 1000
def offFor = offFor ?: 1000
def numFlashes = numFlashes ?: 3

Here was the laundry monitor I was mentioning, just in case

1 Like