[OBSOLETE] New Virtual Thermostat With Device

First off, great work! I’ve been monitoring this thread for a while, and am now beginning to implement these thermostats. I’ve successfully set up and built a piston in WebCore that mimics this functionality, but it is cumbersome and awkward https://community.webcore.co/t/working-thermostat-piston/5035. It requires feeding data into the setpoint and current temps of the Smartthings Simulated Thermostat. Another issue is the tendency for that device to automatically increase “current” temp values, requiring me to feed it readings every minute or so…

I wish to abandon that method and move all my thermostats to use this… however, I have two issues:

1. I cannot get the Thermostat to show the set temperature in Fahrenheit - the “current temp” seems to use the hub preference, but the “set temp” still shows in Celsius

2. Next is that this thermostat seems to turn the appliance switch off as required, but does not switch it on. I’m thinking that if item 1 is fixed (both readings are in °F versus a mix of °C & °F), this may fix itself.

Thanks very much for all the hard work!