New sonoff zigbee

Today I received a few of sensors, let me share my experience with them:

1. SNZB-01 (wireless switch)
    I used the DTH from Darren Blanchard (mentioned here in the forum).
    It is supposed to run local, however if I configure the related automations in the SmartLighting app, then it has a strange behaviour:
    a) if the Target device is a local device (for example a local Zigbee bulb), it doesnt trigger it at all. It doesn’t work.
    b) if the Target device is a cloud DTH device (for example a Sengled RGB bulb), it triggers it correctly.
    c) if the Target devices are a mix of more devices, for example one local and one cloud device, it triggers both!
    However, from the the above mentioned scenarios only a) would have a chance to work without internet, but it doesn’t work at all (even with internet).

If I configure it in the Automations (not via SmartLigthing app), everything works (however, all Automations need internet).
Anyone experienced the same in the SmartLighing app?
Another strange issue, that to achieve the “HELD” state I need to hold it really long (cca 4 seconds), independently on the settings (1 second configured).

1. SNZB-02
    I use the SmartSense Temp/Humidity Sensor, it seems it is running local (however, I didnt try any automations yet).

2. SNZB-04 (Wireless Door/Windows Sensor)
    The Hub automatically recognized it as a Orvibo Contact Sensor, works locally, tested via SmartLighting app. (works without internet). The detection of the “open” state may take up to 1 second, but it seems it is a physical limitation of the sensor itself, not the processing time. The “close” state is literally immediate.

All of the mentioned sensors are currently connected via repeaters (bulbs, switches, etc).
Lets see how stable they will be. (my currently existing Xiaomi sensors are pretty sensitive for any change in the mesh topology).
If anyone can share his findings related to 1), i would really appreciate it. I really wish to find a locally working “button”. Many thanks.