NEW Ring Doorbell Products - FREE SHIPPING

I would be interested as well… I had an ebay offer at $165 and someone bought it out from under me.

I finally heard from Davey. He refunded my payment. I hope the others in this situation can get a resolution too.

No one else was in “this” situation, I offered you a refund from day one and you declined it, you wanted to wait.

Sorry for the delay in responding, had to deal with some business ventures and renegotiating the prices of the door bells due to the high increase in price that I was blindsided by from the distributor I get them from.

That being said, the price I was able to renegotiate is still a great price, unfortunately the cost per unit has gone up and I will try to keep the prices as low as possible for each and everyone of you.

I will have a Ring Pro’s coming in today or tomorrow, please read the original post for the new prices.

Why don’t you post a screenshot of your transaction ID from PayPal. And I’ll be more than happy to look into it!

Wow, you certainly cannot be talking about “my” situation. I heard nothing after paying for a stickup cam, then inquired after more than a week went by. After another inquiry you said you would send it, but didn’t. Several more inquiries and finally I mentioned reporting the issue to PayPal and this community. It was after that that I received a refund. At no point in this was there an offer of refund that I declined!

I have nothing to gain by talking about this, other than possibly helping others to avoid a problem. I am not the one selling something.

btw if anyone is interested: Costco has a fantastic price on the Ring Pro Doorbell w/bonus Chime + one year cloud subscription :slight_smile:

FYI - All I see at Costco is the original “Ring”, not “Ring Pro”…

1 Like

If you’re going to give information about Costco at least give correct information, the item at Costco is NOT a Pro but hey feel free to go check them out.

You got your refund. Have a nice day!

Exactly, gotta love haters trying to give false information and wasting people’s time…

I stand by my record, I sell brand new products and have plenty of satisfied customers and NO one has ever been ripped off.

People don’t get their item as fast as they want it and they complain, mind you they are getting close to 30% to 35% OFF retail (after tax and shipping). No is obligated to purchase from me, anyone can buy from their local retailer for $270+ after taxes.

One customer fell threw the cracks, it happens to major retailers. I’m not perfect and I try to be, many many satisfied customers.

Like I said I stand by my record of satisfied customers.

Moving forward…

I have 10 Pro’s in stock

PM me if interested

Yes, my mistake. Too eager to get people to a respectable retailer I guess :wink:

Sold 3 … I have 7 more

PM if interested

Got a few extra… PM me if interested

Hi, I’m interested in the Ring Pro - are they still available and what’s the current price? Thanks!

Sent you a PM

Interested in a Ring Pro and possibly a chime. Just let me know :slight_smile:

I am interested
does it work with 220v? or is it just batteries?

This information is available on Ring’s website.

To answer your question though, 220v or 120v is high voltage. These are low voltage devices requiring a transformer. Most traditional doorbell systems already have this in place and operate within the required 16-24VAC so most people don’t have to do much. If you hook up 220v or 120v directly to it, expect a fire.

PM for payment details