(EDGE Driver-Mc) Zigbee switch MC, Zigbee switch power MC, Zigbee multi switch and child MC

Hello friends, first of all, tnks for all the help you have been giving to the comunity.

I have this zemsmart zigbee switch, and I would like to know, if it was possible you to include it in the drivers.

It would be very nice to work with it on locally rotines also.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Data * application: 50

• endpointId: 01
  • manufacturer: _TZ3000_zmbedyhc
  • model: TS0003
  • onOff: catchall
  • zigbeeNodeType: ROUTER
    Raw Description 01 0104 0100 01 07 0003 0004 0005 0006 E000 E001 0000 02 0019 000A

@Mariano_Colmenarejo

Hi, everyone.
Is someone here that has a Sonoff ZBMINI device? We were wondering if you could help us by letting us know how it works using this or the stock driver Zigbee Switch.

This is because @montyfert is receiving ā€œonā€ Z-Wave events for every action (on/off) to the switch and we donā€™t know why, hereā€™s the related post where he shared the driverā€™s logs:

1 Like

I have one in a utility room that randomly reports that it is on, even when off. Using Zigbee Switch driver.

hi there, has any one find out how to include this device yet?

Sorry, I have it noted down to add it in August, I thought I told you

Ohhh thank youā€¦ i belive you have told meā€¦ you are rightā€¦ i presume i am a litle too ansious ā€¦ kkkkkk

Have a good oneā€¦

Hi guys. I just paired my IKEA switch it looks like it automatically got installed with the edge driver. It shows in ST it says itā€™s online but the switch is not working. On the other hand I installed Lidl bulbs and they got installed with the old method via DTH.
This is getting more and more complicated for me :weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::scream::scream::scream:

What Ikea Switch you have? You could delete the device amsd scan again. Iā€™m pretty sure it will be cpnnected with Edge driver but hopefully ot will work this time. There might have been some error during the installation.

Not sure if the pic will show. I have Tradfri wireless dimmer in the small square. It looks like it has official support from ST.
Iā€™m not super advanced tech what do I need to delete? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
I was trying to install and delete a few times. Everything looks good but nothing happens when I press the switch.

In regards to Lidl bulbs, how do I get them via edge? I canā€™t change colors on them otherwise.
I really apriciate your help btw. :pray:t3::pray:t3::pray:t3::pray:t3::pray:t3:

I need to know the exact model and manufacturer that is displayed in the IDE, to see if it is included in the Edge driver zigbee light multifunction Mc.

Do you have the zigbee light multifunction Mc driver installed on your hub?

If you use a custom DTH for Lidl bulbs, you have to remove it from your IDE to make bulb pair with the edge driver.

I think the ikea switch works with the smartthings zigbee switch stock beta driver. With zigbee switch Mc does not work

Hey. Im using these buttons with ā€œzigbee button groupsā€ edge driver. Try itā€¦

1 Like

Is it IKEA button?
IKEA Buttonā€™s product number is E1743

id: ā€œIKEA of Sweden/TRADFRI onā€
deviceLabel: IKEA Remote Control
manufacturer: IKEA of Sweden
model: TRADFRI on/off switch
deviceProfileName: two-buttons-battery

Iā€™m using Edge driver from
SmartThingsEdgeDrivers/drivers/SmartThings/zigbee-button at main Ā· SmartThingsCommunity/SmartThingsEdgeDrivers Ā· GitHub

You have to reset button E1743 to factory settings
Press the pairing button inside the case 4 times in 5 seconds

1 Like

Hi I have those drivers yeah and my hub is registered to Marino Chanel :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I will get them shoots for you one secā€¦

The IDE I have nowā€¦:thinking::thinking: I will double check tomorrow as have to do this via computer.

Right I will check and install this driver in the morning.
Is it working fine with this driver?

I reset this button paired and reset it again few times and Iā€™m running into the same issue.
Also each time I install the button it shows me a different battery level.

To get the Ikea button to install I had to put a new battery in, set it right next to the hub, reset it, and then add the button. If I remember correctly I had to reset and add it several times before it paired correctly and worked. Also, let it sit (app and device) untouched once added for 1-2 mins just to be sure you donā€™t interrupt the pairing process. The Ikea devices were the most difficult to add so far.

1 Like

When I added these buttons months ago all went smooth and well. Iā€™ve seen few of these posts about having problems now. I think this could be a new issue. :thinking:

1 Like

Yes

I have used zigbee button driver from January 2022

I didnā€™t get IKEA button to work using Zigbee Switch Mc driver

I paired new IKEA button ( on / off switch )

Then I changed driver to

IKEA buttonā€™s cluster etc

Then I changed button to use Zigbee Button driver

1 Like

OMG all of that seems to complicate for me. I have no idea how to install new drivers. It happened that some of them came with new hub update but non of them seem to work or it takes to much hassle from what I read to make it work.
How do I switch back to device handlerer and IDE ?

I have no idea how to install those drivers :(((