(NEW RELEASE) Version 5 of the Edge Beta Driver: Zigbee Switch Mc

This model is in the stock beta Zigbee Switch driver.

#frient A/S
  - id: "frient A/S/SPLZB-131"
    deviceLabel: "frient Outlet"
    manufacturer: frient A/S
    model: SPLZB-131
    deviceProfileName: switch-power-energy

Do you want I add it to the Zigbee Switch Power Mc driver for some reason?

Sorry, I know or I’m wrong maybe, I looked for it and it was added via de ice handler and not edge. Maybe the standard zigbee drive I have to add it first, I had not understood. But this measures consumption, we are sure that the drive Does it detect power consumption?

The assigned profile is switch-power-energy and it must be works fine with power and energy.

You have to install zigbee switch driver from smartthings Beta Channel and device will be paired with this driver

1 Like

I apologize for my little knowledge, and thank you for your always very kindness in helping.

You don’t have to apologize, here we all learn from each other :wink:

1 Like

Thanks, now I just have to find the link to see Samsung drives and try to install it. I did a thousand searches on the forum, but I can’t find anything, it’s not very intuitive.

@Diegocampy

Surely you already have your hub registered in the channel and from the app-hub you have access to the drivers of that channel

This is the link to smartthings GitHub beta drivers

hi,

Published new version of Zigbee Multi Switch Mc to fix problem with button status in new android app version

1 Like

Hello @Mariano_Colmenarejo

Is this compatible with your driver:

It says:
Zigbee ID: β€œTS0601”; β€œ_TZE200_byzdayie”; β€œ_TZE200_ewxhg6o9”

Also another link: Zigbee Gateway Tuya Single Phase 65a Din Rail Wifi Smart Energy Meter Timer Monitor Kwh Meter Wattmeter 110v 220v 50/60hz - Energy Meters - AliExpress

HI @Mariano_Colmenarejo
Could create the device driver, please?

application: 40
endpointId: 01
firmwareFullVersion: 00000040
firmwareImageType: 54179
firmwareManufacturerCode: 4417
manufacturer: _TZB210_tmi0rihb
model: TS0505B
zigbeeNodeType: ROUTER
Raw Description:01 0104 010D 01 09 0003 0004 0005 0006 1000 0008 0300 EF00 0000 02 0019 000A

Hello @makskr

It could work, there are other similar ones in the driver.
I won’t be able to do it until August, I’ve already set a reminder.

At the moment you can use this DTH using the IDE.

Hello @dusanhauko

I have not added any TS0601 model, that I remember.

Without seeing the fingerprints, the clusters it uses, I wouldn’t know if can works. if only use the EF00 surely not.