(EDGE Driver-Mc) Zigbee switch MC, Zigbee switch power MC, Zigbee multi switch and child MC

(NEW RELEASE) Version 3 update for the Edge Beta Driver: Zigbee Multi Switch Mc

Improvements:

• Added in preferences a setting to restore the state of the switch after a power loss same as Zigbee Switch Mc:

• See previous post for detaills

• Added capability for Device Last Hop Metrics Signal, LQI and RSSI.

Driver version:

┌─────────────┬──────────────────────────────────────┐
│ Name        │ Zigbee Multi Switch Mc               │
│ Version     │ 2022-05-25T11:17:36.237860847        │
└─────────────┴──────────────────────────────────────┘
3 Likes

I remember that the drive should update itself after a few hours … so far my hub hasn’t updated the hub. Could it be my problem? I wonder why even with Tasmota EDGE I am having problems after a drive update.

It’s not your problem
It seems that they have not been published well in the channel, I am sure that I published them yesterday, but they were not published.

I have published them again and now they are on the channel

│ Zigbee Switch Mc                            │ 580a4441-7d16-437e-8cdc-97c03f59e2df │ 2022-05-24T20:02:40.11474948  │
│ Zigbee Switch Power Mc                      │ f732925a-9ae3-462a-9641-f03f474c661e │ 2022-05-24T21:14:49.802706414 │
│ Zigbee Multi Switch Mc                      │ 91a22a50-31a2-4177-9999-8ed3770bfee6 │ 2022-05-25T11:17:36.237860847 │
└─────────────────────────────────────────────┴──────────────────────────────────────┴───────────────────────────────┴─────────────────────────────┴────────────────────────────────┘
1 Like

Ok, I wait, becouse so far still no update to my devices.

You can install with CLI too

1 Like

I’m not able no problem I Wait :+1:

1 Like

Zigbee Multi Switch Mc driver update

Improvements:

• By adding the Last Hop capability Signal Metrics is emitted every 5 minutes when the periodic status message is received.
    If there is any small change, the new event will also be seen in the app history.

To decrease the number of not necessary events in the history:

• I have added a preference to make Visible or Not visible these events in the App History
  • By default it is set to Not Visible, if you need to troubleshoot the signal, it can be set to Visible to analyze the changes in the metrics over a given period
  • In the details view it is always visible
  • I will add these metrics to other drivers

Driver version updated automatically:

│ Name        │ Zigbee Multi Switch Mc               │
│ Version     │ 2022-05-27T20:13:16.607739055        │
1 Like

Do you think to set status after power off even in lights? for example i read that osram/lightify use cluter FC0F to store last state.

Do you know the values corresponding to the different actions?

In zigbee standard are cluster 0006 and attributte 0x4003:
0: “device remains switched Off”
1: “device remains switched On”
255: “device restores previous state”
In Tuya are cluster 0006 and attributte 0x8002:
0: “device remains switched Off”
1: “device remains switched On”
2: “device restores previous state”

1 Like

for now i only found “friendly name” in zigbee2mqtt , i try to search better

(NEW RELEASE) Version 5 update for the Edge Beta Driver: Zigbee Switch Power Mc

Improvements:

• Added capability for Device Last Hop Metrics Signal, LQI and RSSI. Same as Zigbee Multi Switch Mc

As it has given me some problem when updating it overwriting the previous version, it may be that due to the new custom capability, then I will not do an automatic update.

To facilitate the update, I am going to change driver version 4 to the name Zigbee Switch Power Mc-(OLD).

I will publish the new version 5 with the original name Zigbee Switch Power Mc

In this way, your driver installed will renamed with (OLD), indicating that there is a new version available and you can install the new version with a driver change whenever you want.

Driver version:

│ Name        │ Zigbee Switch Power Mc               │
│ Version     │ 2022-05-30T19:22:05.17791839         │
2 Likes

Hi Mariano. Can you create a driver for this device? I already tried the multi, but it only lets me edit the name of a switch 1. Thank you

Data * application: 43

• endpointId: 01
  • manufacturer: _TZ3000_bvrlqyj7
  • model: TS0002
  • zigbeeNodeType: ROUTER
    Raw Description 01 0104 0100 01 07 0003 0004 0005 0006 E000 E001 0000 02 0019 000A

Hi @Helder_Rodrigues
I don’t know if I understand you well
Does it pair with the zigbee multi switch Mc?
Do you want to change the name of switch2?
If this is true, you cannot rename components other than main (switch1) in this driver

Hello. Yes the driver worked perfectly
I just liked to change the name of the second switch

Hopefully in the future it can be done, but I don’t have much hope.

1 Like

(NEW RELEASE) Version 6.5 for the Edge Beta Driver: Zigbee Switc Mc

Improvements:

• Added capability for Device Last Hop Metrics Signal, LQI and RSSI. Same as Zigbee Multi Switch Mc
  • As request of @BlackRose67, I added new profile Switch-battery

As it has new custom capability and profile and avoid possible inconveniences, then I will not do an automatic update.

To facilitate the update, I am going to change driver version 6 to the name Zigbee Switch Mc-(OLD).

I will publish the new version 6.5 with the original name Zigbee Switch Mc

In this way, your driver installed will renamed with (OLD), indicating that there is a new version available and you can install the new version with a driver change whenever you want.

@BlackRose67 you do not need update to new version, it will be done automatically for you

@NHF your TS011F model added to this version

- id: "_TZ3000_8voyyjng/TS011F"
    deviceLabel: TS011F Plug
    manufacturer: _TZ3000_8voyyjng
    model: TS011F
    deviceProfileName: single-switch-plug

Driver version:

│ Name        │ Zigbee Switch Mc                     │
│ Package Key │ Zigbee_Switch_v6.5                   │
│ Version     │ 2022-06-03T09:07:25.309910298        │
3 Likes

Fantastic, I updated my devices one by one and I had a thought: is it possible to know how many devices use a certain drive? I only have 5 devices with this drive, but they will become 21 after updating my home switches that still use DH to edge. It will be a hassle ggFantastic, I updated my devices one by one and I had a thought: is it possible to know how many devices use a certain drive? I only have 5 devices with this drive, but they will become 21 after updating my home switches that still use DH to edge. It will be a hassle to update new drives every time :joy:

Hi @Diegocampy
The manual update will only be used when there are changes in the new driver that may compromise the proper functioning of the device when it is initialized with the new driver version.
Once we get out of the Beta phase it should be less necessary even hopefully totally unnecessary.

In the meantime, I will do so when I have doubts that the changes could create problems for users at times that Murphy carefully chooses to… :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Hi Mariano. Can you create a driver for this device? Thank you
Data * endpointId: 02

• manufacturer: frient A/S
  • model: SPLZB-131
  • zigbeeNodeType: ROUTER
    Raw Description 02 0104 0051 10 09 0000 0702 0003 0009 0B04 0006 0004 0005 0002 05 0000 0019 000A 0003 0406

It is the smart socket (con misurazione di assorbimento elettrico) of the frient should work.

Thank you so much for adding my plug, really appreciate it. Added and working fine

1 Like