(EDGE Driver-Mc) Zigbee switch MC, Zigbee switch power MC, Zigbee multi switch and child MC

using these drivers, i´ve added one ikea switch and one dimmer. The child devices in both instances are only named “button X” and when trying to use apps like Webcore or ABC to functions like increase brightness it doesnt seem to work since each child device is now viewed as its own device. so when adding devices to these apps they dont show up as just “kitchen remote” but it says “buttone 0, button 0, button 1, button 1” etc.

i understand that both ABC and wecbore are separatly programmed apps and Edge is a new thing, but is there a known workaround? the bulbs im trying to control are connected via Hue hub.

Hola amigo.
Another Tuya outlet to the list, if possible!

2 channels. Will this driver support?

thank you again!

@Coelhorj,

Tomorrow I add it to the new version, I already closed the computer :+1:

2 Likes

Great!
have a good night

1 Like

Hey!

Did you found time to add it?

Sorry, I messed with other things and I forgot
added to this new version v2

┌─────────────┬──────────────────────────────────────┐
│ Name        │ Zigbee Multi Switch Zemismart v2     │
│ Version     │ 2022-02-17T20:52:33.53738            │
└─────────────┴──────────────────────────────────────┘
  - id: "_TZ3000_3zofvcaa/Outlet"
    deviceLabel: TS011F Outlet
    manufacturer: _TZ3000_3zofvcaa
    model: TS011F
    deviceProfileName: two-outlet
1 Like

Like Magic

TY Again

@Coelhorj,

this device was adde to Zigbee Multi Switch Zemismart v2 and v3
Try the v3, it will be the last

• id: “TS0004/_TZ3000_a37eix1s”
    deviceLabel: TS0004 Switch
    manufacturer: _TZ3000_a37eix1s
    model: TS0004
    deviceProfileName: four-switch

BINGO!

Now it got in fact compatibility with 4 of your drivers:

• Zigbee Multi Switch MC = OK

• Zigbee Multi Switch Zemismart V2 = some delays and net loss.

• Zigbee Multi Switch v2 = OK (best response)

• Zigbee Multi Switch Zemismart V3 = some delays and net loss.

So i recommend remove the device fingerprint from “ZEMISMART” versions and keep it in MC or V2

Thank you again Mariano. This device will be very important for us here!

1 Like

There is also a zigbee multi switch v2 version, which has multi mosaic

(New RELEASE) I have published the V3 versions of the Zigbee Multi Switch Mc and Zigbee Multi Switch Zemismart Mc

Both drivers have:

Important notice:

The latest updates of the default Beta Edge libraries no longer require the additional code that was in the Zigbee Multi Switch Zemismart Mc driver.

• This code allowed updating the App status of the secondary switches, when On and Off were pressed on the physical switch of the multiple plugs strips.
  • I’ve tried my three plug strip and it works the same with one than with another driver.
    If anyone detects that this does not work, please tell me

So:

• I have added all the fingerprints of the Zigbee Multi Switch Zemismart Mc driver to the Zigbee Multi Switch Mc driver
  • From now on I will only add new devices to the Zigbee Multi Switch Mc driver
  • I will keep the Zigbee Multi Switch Zemismart Mc driver for a reasonable time and when no one misses it I will delete it
  • All Zigbee Multi Switch Zemismart Mc driver users will be able to switch to Zigbee Multi Switch Mc driver whenever they want or they can use it as long as they don’t uninstall it from their Hub

Published versions:

│ Driver Id   │ 91a22a50-31a2-4177-9999-8ed3770bfee6 │
│ Name        │ Zigbee Multi Switch Mc               │
│ Package Key │ Zigbee_Multi_Switch-v3               │
│ Version     │ 2022-02-19T15:09:50.859614           │
│ Driver Id   │ 716279a2-6f5e-4de6-8f77-4bb584826a88 │
│ Name        │ Zigbee Multi Switch Zemismart Mc     │
│ Package Key │ Zigbee_Multi_Switch_Zemismart-v3     │
│ Version     │ 2022-02-19T15:08:15.997875           │
1 Like

wrong thread.

(NEW RELEASE) Version 6 of the Edge Beta Driver: Zigbee Switch Mc

Improvements:

To improve the functions of Timer, which cannot be easily done with the app, I have changed the Random Off-On function to a Timer Mode function, which has the options:

• Inactive: Disables the timer and turns off the device, starting to function as a manual switch
  • Random: Alternate on and off randomly, between the maximum and minimum times chosen in Preferences
  • Program: Turn on and off with fixed times for On and Off chosen in Preferences

As the driver has a new Capabilities, profiles and changes in preferences the update will not be done automatically .

To facilitate the update, I am going to change driver version 5.5 to the name Zigbee Switch Mc- (OLD).

I will publish the new version 6 with the original name Zigbee Switch Mc

In this way, your driver installed will renamed with (OLD), indicating that there is a new version available and you can install the new version with a driver change whenever you want.

New version date:

│ Name        │ Zigbee Switch Mc                     │
│ Version     │ 2022-03-07T16:22:41.157709           │
4 Likes

To improve the functions of Timer, which cannot be easily done with the app, I have changed the Random Off-On function to a Timer Mode function, which has the options:

• Inactive: Disables the timer and turns off the device, starting to function as a manual switch
  • Random: Alternate on and off randomly, between the maximum and minimum times chosen in Preferences
  • Program: Turn on and off with fixed times for On and Off chosen in Preferences

This is very impressive. I continue to be amazed by what you, @TAustin , and others have been able to accomplish with Edge Drivers. Really nice work. :sunglasses:

Tagging @johnconstantelo @ogiewon @garrett.kranz @krlaframboise just because they like stuff like this.

While obviously not quite as flexible as automations, it seems to me that this kind of approach is very much like what a typical programmable switch offers with firmware parameter settings. Not all users will understand what they’re being offered here, but power users should find it very helpful. :rocket:

8 Likes

I agree 100% with you.

1 Like

Mariano,

I don’t see “Zigbee Switch Mc” in your channel, only “Zigbee Switch Mc-(OLD)”. I looked both in the app and CLI.

Sorry, Try Now

It’s there now. Thanks

1 Like

Thank you for your words!

In my humble opinion, I’m not a developer, and
As @TAustin said a few months ago, Edge drivers now give a lot of flexibility and freedom to write code and implement very diverse functions.

The edge default libraries make it very easy to implement the stock capabilities, in many cases there is no code to write, everything is done. At least in zigbee and zwave, for LAN I have no idea.

The smartthings open source stock drivers and stock libraries on GitHub are an impressive help to any developer or manufacturer who wants to improve, adapt or include new devices in any existing driver and make their own version.

Once do some custom capabilities and vid presentations, they are easy to manage and integrate into the driver.

The API rules, I don’t quite understand them, I think that this route is not going to be the definitive one, they are very complicated and it will be limited to few users if it is not simplified.

There are many things to improve, like multi-component devices, but it’s hopeful even if it seems slower than expected, I think.

7 Likes

(NEW RELEASE) Version 4 of the Edge Beta Driver: Zigbee Switch Power Mc

Improvements:

Same as Zigbbe Switch Mc, To improve the functions of Timer, which cannot be easily done with the app, I have changed the Random Off-On function to a Timer Mode function, which has the options:

Pictures:

As the driver has a new Capabilities and changes in preferences the update will not be done automatically .

To facilitate the update, I am going to change driver version 3 to the name Zigbee Switch Power Mc-(OLD).

I will publish the new version 4 with the original name Zigbee Switch Power Mc

In this way, your driver installed will renamed with (OLD), indicating that there is a new version available and you can install the new version with a driver change whenever you want.

New driver date version:

│ Name        │ Zigbee Switch Power Mc               │
│ Version     │ 2022-03-08T16:55:24.935512           │