(EDGE Driver-Mc) Zigbee switch MC, Zigbee switch power MC, Zigbee multi switch and child MC

@Liran1115

Are you try to change the sensibility level?

@Mariano_Colmenarejo

I saw the option but its stay on number 2

I didn’t change it.

If i will change, how can I recognize the differently in sensitive?

Does the sensitivity capability show any numerical value?
If you read the sensitivity attribute from the capability, when the device answers, the value it has saved would appear.

It may take a while, until the device wakes up or send the command and make it detect vibration

If you choose values less than the value it has, it will have less sensitivity, normally it is between 0 and 3

@Mariano_Colmenarejo

good evening Mariano.
I am testing your zigbee switch power v5 driver with various devices (innr sp 120) (tuya TS011F). In all devices the meter (kw / h) is multiplied by 100. So where should I have 10 W / H I have 1 KW / H

Hi Giacomo
This driver uses the default lua edge libraries to calculate power and energy.

The devices when they are paired are read the attributes of power and energy divisor and multiplier that they have.
If they support those attributes and send the value, the default libraries save them in a permanent variable with device:set_field() and when the device sends the value of power and energy, it is multiplied or divided by the value stored in the device or if the divisor does not exist then multiplier and divisor 1 is used by default.

-- Additional one time configuration
    if device:supports_capability(capabilities.energyMeter) or device:supports_capability(capabilities.powerMeter) then
      -- Divisor and multipler for EnergyMeter
      device:send(ElectricalMeasurement.attributes.ACPowerDivisor:read(device))
      device:send(ElectricalMeasurement.attributes.ACPowerMultiplier:read(device))
      -- Divisor and multipler for PowerMeter
      device:send(SimpleMetering.attributes.Divisor:read(device))
      device:send(SimpleMetering.attributes.Multiplier:read(device))
    end

Therefore, it would be necessary to see in the pairing, what value of divisor and multiplier they send and if none is sent, you can customize and save a multiplier or divisor in the lifeCycle init or doConfigure handler for those models

--- save optionals device divisors

if device:get_manufacturer() == "sengled" then
   local power_divisor = 10
   local energy_divisor = 10000
   device:set_field(zigbee_constants.SIMPLE_METERING_DIVISOR_KEY, power_divisor, {persist = true})
   device:set_field(zigbee_constants.ELECTRICAL_MEASUREMENT_DIVISOR_KEY, energy_divisor, {persist = true})  
  end

This model in stock driver only has powerMeter capability. has not energyMeter capability

@Mariano_Colmenarejo hey there, i installed β€œZigbee Window Treatment Mc” driver but i can’t seem to find it or pair my device to it. could you help?

I have this curtain:

and this is what im getting when it’s connecting to zigbee thing driver

Hi @Khaled_Qari

This device does not work with this driver.
it uses the Tuya EF00 cluster

Any tip on what i can do?

Hi @Khaled_Qari

You can use it with a tuya hub and its app or return it and buy one that works with smartthings

Hi @Mariano_Colmenarejo , could you please add

Data

• zigbeeNodeType: ROUTER
  • firmwareManufacturerCode: 4644
  • firmwareFullVersion: 00000037
  • application: 00
  • endpointId: 01
  • firmwareImageType: 300
  • manufacturer: Sunricher
  • model: HK-SL-DIM-A
    Raw Description 01 0104 0101 01 0A 0000 0003 0004 0005 0006 0008 0702 0B04 0B05 1000 01 0019

It’s a Zigbee dimmer module.

Hi @RebelMagpie

Added to this driver version
This device must support power and energy

───────────────────────────────────────────────────
 Name         Zigbee Switch Power Mc
 Version      2022-11-09T12:41:31.940402857
───────────────────────────────────────────────────
  - id: "HK-SL-DIM-A/Sunricher"
    deviceLabel: Sunricher Dimmer
    manufacturer: Sunricher
    model: HK-SL-DIM-A
    deviceProfileName: level-power-energy-light
1 Like

53 posts were split to a new topic: [Edge drivers] Modifying a driver

Hi, Mariano, Can you add this device?
it is 2 channels relay.

Thank you.

Now when we have increasing number of stock edge drivers available, is there a way to select them for testing?
I have been really happy with Mariano’s drivers. Some of my new sensors seem to be installing with stock drivers, but if I later change to 3rd party drivers installed from subscribed channels, these are the only option for drivers in the app and stock drivers seem invisible?
Is is still necessary to subscribe to some smartthings driver channels (which) if I want to switch between stock drivers and community created ones?

Hi @JayN

Please, could you install edge driver Zigbee Thing Mc in your hub and pair this device with the driver to see the complete fingerprints.
I need see if the second endpoint use cluster 0006 too or only has a endpoint 01 and use cluster EF00

When you want to change the driver in the app, it looks for the fingerprints of that device in any of the drivers that you have installed in your Hub.
Then it will only show you the installed drivers that are compatible with that device, because they have the fingerprints included.

If you want to use a specific driver you have to check that it has the fingerprints of your device and install it in your hub

If they do not have the fingerprints included, you will have to include them or ask the person who created the driver to add them, if that is possible.

Yes, this is clear. But I am wondering how to switch between your driver and stock driver, since the stock driver is not listed in the available drivers, only those from subscribed channels.

Only for testing/learning purposes. Your drivers have performed very well for me.

It may be that the device you use with my driver is not in the fingerprints of the stock driver or that the stock driver is not installed in your Hub

Hi Mariano.

do you need this information?

also I have another same relay. but it has defferent fingerprint.
Would you add this device too?