(EDGE Driver-Mc) Zigbee switch MC, Zigbee switch power MC, Zigbee multi switch and child MC

Hi @flotueur

Yes, another user had this problem and I did not find a solution.
It must be something that the manufacturer has configured at the factory.

If it’s a Tuya device try pairing it with your hub and see if it reconfigures.

HI @Mariano_Colmenarejo ,

I just bought a Zemismart Zigbee Wall Light Switch Mode TB26-6 with 6 switches for a 4x4 box.

Bought it in Ali Express:

Model: TB26-6
Power supply mode: Neutral + Live Wire
Rated Voltage: AC100-240V- 50/60Hz
Load Power: LED Lamp - Max 150W each gang
Total Max: 900W
INC Lamp - Max 600W each gang
Total Max: 3000W
Wireless Frequency: Zigbee
Wireless Standard: IEEE802.15.4
Product Size: 125.5124.539.8mm

Any chance it can be included in the Driver?

1 Like

Hi @Mariano_Colmenarejo, any chance to add this zigbee outlet with power measuring capabilities to your driver?

Hello @Mariano_Colmenarejo I use your Zigbee Switch Mc to manage Vimar switches. I’ve been migrating them to edge for a couple of weeks now and I’m experiencing several stability issues that I didn’t have before, they often go offline and when I can reconnect one I often lose one that was connected. I fully understand that it cannot be linked to your driver, from your experience you have no idea what to do to restore a balance that I do not understand what it could depend on. Thank you

Hi @mkcimino

In these moments that we live in the platform, several devices are uninstalled and installed, the drivers are continuously updating in our hub automatically even if we do not see it and it is normal that these things can happen.

I would recommend rebooting the hub from time to time. I have noticed in the CLI that the responses of the hub to new installations or updates are slow, this improves quickly with a reboot or power cycle of the hub, if it is a v2 and has battery you must remove it.

Also zigbee and zwave networks suffer breaks when uninstalling and reinstalling devices. To higher number of changes more the network suffers

Frequently perform a zwave repair if they are zwave devices and let the device network stabilize and this seems impossible now as we change so many things on a daily basis.

If the Zigbee network does not restore itself, which it usually does, turn off the hub for about 10 or 15 minutes and when you turn on all of them will try to rebuild the network.

1 Like

Hi @jlatis

When I had CLI acces i will do

It will be in a couple of days or so

Hi @Mariano_Colmenarejo any chance to include this light switch I commented ?

Hi @Michaelw,

My driver only supports 4 components, I would have to make several changes and I don’t know if it would work, until recently 4 were the maximum that the firmware recognized.

Sorry, I can’t get to it at the moment.

Hi @Mariano_Colmenarejo

Where can I find this limit in number of components in the firmware ?
I am trying to find this information but didnΒ΄t find it yet.

Hi @Michaelw

When I have acces to CLI i will do.

i Will add for 5 and 6 components without multi tile due to multi-tile is for 5 components maximum.

In edge the six devices will not be shown separately as with groovy.

I need the exact model and manufacturer from IDE or from Zigbee Thing Mc driver

Lately multi-component models of TUYA are appearing that cannot be controlled individually from Smartthings and I don’t know the solution, let’s hope it doesn’t happen :crossed_fingers:

It will take a few days, my tasks accumulate

1 Like

@Mariano_Colmenarejo

You are great, thanks a lot for the help.

here is the information I have:

Manufacturer: _TZE200_9mahtqtg
Model: TS0601

DO you need Clusters Info (Server Clusters, Client Clusters) and Device Info (Device ID, DNI) ?

Cheers y Muchas Gracias por todo

Yes Please, i think this model use Tuya cluster EF00.

OK, here goes what Zigbee Thing Mc shows me:
Let me know if you need anything else.

Manufacturer: _TZE200_9mahtqtg
Model: TS0601
Cluster Info
Server Clusters:
Ep: 01={0004,0005,EF00,0000}
Client Clusters:
Ep: 01={0019,000A}
Ep: F2={0021}
Device Info:
Device ID:
80d50e8f-5c29-459a-93ba-165396d058c3
DNI:
0x6A11

It actually uses the EF00 cluster and it doesn’t work with my driver.
I don’t know if @ygerlovin could add it to any of his drivers

This is the Tuya air quality sensor correct? If so, ygerlovin is presently working on this driver for me (assuming he can gather the information needed to use the Tuya EF00 cluster)

Hi @troy_owens,

No, this is a Zemismart 6 gang switch bought from AliExpressm that is using the TUYA Cluster EF00 also.

Oh wow. Sorry, they have the exact same names.

Hi @jlatis

This device is in stock driver Zigbee switch and has not power measurement clusters

- id: "Centralite Systems/4200-C"
    deviceLabel: Centralite Outlet
    manufacturer: Centralite Systems
    model: 4200-C
    deviceProfileName: basic-switch

Added to my driver Zigbee Switch Mc that has power and energy virtual meter

β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”¬β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
β”‚ Name        β”‚ Zigbee Switch Mc                     β”‚
β”‚ Version     β”‚ 2022-09-17T11:55:55.380249701        β”‚
β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”΄β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
  - id: "Centralite Systems/4200-C"
    deviceLabel: Centralite Outlet
    manufacturer: Centralite Systems
    model: 4200-C
    deviceProfileName: single-switch-plug

Thank you so much.

Hi,
I am new to this and has tried to set up MOES / Tuya switch (TS0012 from detection). I am using the β€œZigbee Multi Switch Mc” now but I cannot seems to switch on/off 1 of the lights at a time. It will automatically switch on/off both switches.

I am unable to provide more details from Devices: